Aaron Almis doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Character Title: Santori Lord Protector
Bio Link: http://convergencewars.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=24
Joined: 29-November 17
Last Seen: May 29 2018, 05:23 AM
Local Time: Jul 18 2018, 10:06 PM
95 posts (0.4 per day)
( 2.26% of total forum posts )
Feb 13 2018, 06:34 AM
"Bloody hell," Aaron commented at the sudden frozen winds entering the dropship doors, unknowingly sounding like his great-grandfather for the moment. Dressed in full temperature protected gear and fur, he stepped out onto the snow that crunched beneath his feet flanked by the silver guards of the Protectorate. It was a short walk to the work-in-progress research station that would finally provide enough warmth for him to remove his mask and lower his hood.
With a sigh of relief he looked around, examining the white-washed walls and machinery being set up.
"Lord Protector," One of the guards already in the station stood to attention. "The Lady Jaya is already here awaiting your presence."
"I see." Aaron glanced to a door on the right, noticing two of the GSU's infamous Omega Legionnaires flanking the arch. It seemed his grandmother was eager to meet all of a sudden, even though he had been forced to be the one who called the meeting. Grandmother. He knew that was odd to think about.
Taking a deep breath, Aaron walked through to the doors which automatically parted for him. Inside was a circular room with a simple metal table and two chairs placed exactly opposite each other. One was already occupied.
"Lady Jaya," Aaron bowed his head as he approached his own chair, taking the seat gracefully. "I'm glad we can finally meet."
Jan 21 2018, 10:09 AM
The Santori Protectorate
The Santori Protectorate originated from the Valor Santori, an ancient order of galactic guardians sworn to keep the peace that the Celestials wanted. After their mysterious demise eons ago, they were rediscovered and rebuilt by Aaron Almis and Aurora Crow. Together the pair built the Protectorate, a governmental structure that would work alongside the Valor Santori to uphold peace and justice.
The Valor Santori operate the same as their predecessors, gathering knowledge within their sanctum whilst training in magical arts to aid their job as guardians. They are run by their appointed Grandmaster, Aurora Crow.
Meanwhile, The Protectorate is led by it's Lord Protector, Aaron Almis, and maintains a working army and political body to ensure the safety and security of it's jurisdiction.
Currently the Santori Protectorate focuses most of its activities in the Remnant Sector, cleaning up the remnants of the Demonic War, however many of the Protector's venture out into the Union and Independent Sectors to help resolve conflicts. Unfortunately they are rarely seen in the Inner and Core worlds, as these Sectors are much more prominently run by criminal empires, such as the Syndicate.
Jan 21 2018, 09:57 AM
The Santori Protectorate are the military arm of the Valor Santori, as such they are required to have strong armour in order to be effective in combat.
- The armour is made from Silver, enchanted via ancient methods derived from Old Fey texts. The enchantment means that the armour can withstand significantly more damage and melee attacks than the average steel or iron armour, including both attacks of magic and brute force. Due to enchantment the armour is light, and thus it is easier for the soldier to move in combat, saying this the armour is still heavy and therefore the soldier is not completely free in movement.
- For formal events and ceremonies soldiers are required to wear the blue cape, signifying the colour of the Santori, although this is generally ceremonial as the cape is not practical in combat.
- Frontline soldiers are equipped with large spears, again enchanted, to make them lightweight and easier to yield.
- The Spear itself can be split in two, meaning that either it can become a dual wielded weapon or one half can be disregarded to provide a weapon more effective in close combat.
- The frontline soldiers are equipped with shields, these are made of a thick metal mined from Santori itself called Crysanth, it provides a brilliantly effective shield wall due to its thick properties and immalleable nature.
Jan 19 2018, 01:59 PM
Aaron followed the harsh corridors of the Santori Palace, escorted by his usual flank of two silver guards. Sentries along the halls stopped to bow their head in respect as he passed all the way to the guest quarters, stopping before a particular room and signalling for his men to wait there. Himself stepping to the door, he tapped lightly three times with his knuckle, waiting a few moments before opening and entering.
"Good Morning," He greeted, looking around at what state the room might be in, half-expecting her to have ransacked the place. "I trust you were treated well."
Aaron moved around the room, now focusing on Olwen herself. She had not been provided with any new clothes apart from sleeping attire, so his first thought was to do something of that.
"We've brought you some more suitable clothing for the palace..." He outstretched his hand, revealing it was holding a wrapped package. Inside would be a blue silk dress, ornated and decorated to high Santorian standards but yet not exactly to the same quality as actual members of the Protectorate. Just enough for her to fit in. "I'll see you outside once you're ready." He swiftly turned, leaving the room and waiting in the corridor whilst she changed outfit.
Jan 4 2018, 12:53 PM
- Due to their Celestial bloodline, Descendants excel massively in magic and hold a strong connection to it's realms.
- Descendants can be very difficult to kill depending on the strength of their blood.
- All Descendants share the same weakness to Zalgo's magic, meaning relics and weapons however rare are lethal to them.
- Descendants can become highly entitled, especially if they know of their bloodline, leading them to cause themselves and others ruin through their sometimes hard to control powers.
Descendants can have any appearance depending on the species of their parents.
Descendants do not share any connected culture, since they are so widespread and few.
The first Celestial Descendants were created when three Celestials were stripped off their powers and made into mortal beings as punishment for causing a war in the Celestial realm. They were essentially mortal bodies with the strong Celestial blood in them. Due to mixing and breeding with mortals, the Almis bloodline was created. The first child was Jaya Almis, who went on to have Sylvana Almis (deceased), who herself had Aaron Almis.
The Almis bloodline is well known in the galaxy, for better or worse, due to its family members holding key positions in galactic politics and great magical power. There are many though, primarily Zalgo Cultists, who wish to see them wiped out.