Welcome to Convergence Wars, a galaxy of battles and politics. Numerous Factions contest Planets each for their own purposes. Will you raise a Faction from the ashes of the past and make a name for your civilisation? Or will you become a Lone Wolf and carve your own path to becoming a Galactic Legend?

Jump into our Science-Fantasy universe and join other writers to create compelling galactic stories, or just have some fun!

Galactic Year: 2570
Galactic Month: November

Current Arc:
Rise of Asgard

RPG InitiativeRPG-D

Home Rules Shop Character Bios Major Factions Galactic Map Old Site Archive Donate Discord

Add Reply
New Poll

Posted: Feb 22 2018, 10:12 PM
211 Posts
Awards: 1

Name: Aesir
Habitable: Yes
Terrain: Icy cliffs and snowy dunes. Hidden ravines and crevices are common. The equator is slightly warmer, allowing for plant life and un-frozen rivers.
[b]Size: Small
Population: GSU Military Personnel
Location: Degrees and square distance from Earth on the map. If you don't mind where it's placed, put 'Any'.

Development Thread: N/A

Military Tech primarily. The planet serves as a fortress world and military academy for the GSU.

Discovered in 2457, Aesir was mostly written off for colonization due to it's mostly harsh environment and small truly habitable land. And so, it was mostly forgotten, another name among and endless sea of discovered planets.

That lasted only until the GSU High Command realized the possibility of the planet. Stationed towards the center of the galaxy,it seemed a perfect staging location, and a hostile environment made it ideal for hostile environment training for special forces. The GSU colonized the planet and set up a military installation, a prominent military academy, and massive orbital defenses. The perfect fortress world.

GSU fortress world know for training officers, special forces, and basic infantry.

If you need to know if I'm busy, here are the number of threads I have planned: 12
And here are how many I'm in: 3
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 08:58 PM
Legendary Hero
Super Soldier
157 Posts
Awards: None

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules