Welcome to Convergence, a galaxy of battles and politics. Numerous Factions contest planets each for their own purposes. Will you join one and assist their conquests? Or will you become a Lone Wolf and carve your own path to becoming a Galactic Legend? Almost anything is possible in the Galaxy of Convergence.

Jump into our Science-Fantasy universe and join other writers to create compelling galactic stories, or just have some fun! We recommend joining our Discord for the best plotting experience.

Admins

Wiki Team

Directories
RPG InitiativeRPG-D

Main Affiliates
RPSiteAwardsRevaliir

Previously
A deadly virus affecting both organics and robotics swept the northern sectors of the Galaxy, sparking a war between the afflicted and the remaining factions. After nearly a year of defensive battles and co-ordinated operations, the war finally ended at the Battle of Ruin. The end of the war saw increased relations between the GSU, Imperium and Santori as they all agreed on a two year ceasefire to mend the damages caused by the crisis.

After these two years the factions signed the Santori Accords, an agreement proclaiming their united efforts to uphold Celestial law, including the protection of innocent life in case of another galactic threat. Following this meeting the Highrock Clans decided to join the Santori Protectorate, expanding their territory by almost double.

Galactic Date
Whilst each planet has their own personal Dates and Times, most of them adhere to the Galactic Standard Calendar when communicating with eachother.

Galactic Year

Galactic Month
November

Current Events
The Reich, a returning faction of magic-haters, resurface and initiate a purge of the planet Ordriey, destroying it entirely in the process. This event has made all of the Major Factions uneasy, even though each of them has bigger concerns of their own. Not only are there issues for these powers to deal with, but more factions are rising from the ashes of the Helix War, populating the galaxy once again.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Architect Sam'anar has discovered a way to reverse large parts of the Convergence, sending back many of the planets it had brought into the galaxy. Whilst this move has saved many from unwanted threats, it has also shifted the layout of the galaxy drastically. Because of this, new star-charts have been drawn out with Hyperlanes, allowing them to show the quickest and safest routes between planets.

Important Wiki Links

Species List Current Factions Magic Types War Records

Wiki Spotlight

The Varanus are a extra-galactic bipedal reptilian species with genetic ties to dragons,once having an natural affinity for magic that now remains mostly forgotten.There exists two major subspecies of the Varanus each with their own distinctions and roles in society.

Wiki Rules

Only Staff may make any additions, edits, or changes to this wiki. Any attempts to edit this Wiki are logged and will be punished.
Do not pester Staff for your lore to be added, this Wiki is for core/legacy lore only.
Do not steal any of the lore created and stored here. It is the property of its creators.

Official Wiki

Enter the Wiki

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Operation: Carved pumpking, Generic spy adventures
RescueRanger
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:35 AM
Zhe Silhouette
Syiin Illith
Spy
2610cr
1123 Posts
Awards: None

Date: January/26/2568.
Current time: 06:00.

It's been 57 hours since Keya had recieved intel on a dangerous criminal individual. A few months ago the watchers agency got intel on a man named "Alexander Bilrun" who was confirmed to rule a large terrorist organization... Powers that when used correctly could lead to a major cathastrophe - the reason the watchers agency was founded... An agent, Keya Gildas was dispatched to look after him sort of as a free, vigilante bodyguard ment to get into contact with him only to uncover more intel and subtlely sabotage his plans. Keya Gildas was chosen because there was no one better at combat and infiltration. She was a sniper for a long time before becoming saboteur for the immortals. When the immortals disintegrated she eventually found herself with the watchers agency. Before her departure she was given a new identity to safely roam on the planet as well as a bunch of weapons disguised as unassuming items a wealthy woman would have. Here on Asmalia her name would be Amelie De la Veala, a french bussineswoman from earth looking to start her chain here in Criffeliett on Asmalia. Her 'office' would go up close to Alexander's apartment so that she may survey the man without attracting too much attention while slowly getting into contact with one of his fake bussineses.

Her office was set up and ready to begin surveying the Alexander's office. Later one of her agents saw him leave the appartment and in a dazy hurry she got dressed. Not in chique clothing but in a more casual suit that a wealthy female would wear off work. The disguise served it's purpose as she did not look like a spy at all and more like a bussineswoman and yet she had a 3 round burstfire pistol hidden somewhere around her groin (a location around the inside of the leg on the other side of the hip). Unfortunatly she still had this bright shade of fire orange hair. She probaply had to dye it later to avoid catching eye too much. She followed him to the park and walked past him as soon as he sat down. She walked out and around of the park paying close mind to his whereabouts and after circling she eventually snuk up on him again, this time staying well out of his view. She payed close attantion to who else seemed to express any sort of interest in Alexander regardless of the motivation, anyone who as close as looked as him would be screened by her. She just hoped no one would draw her attention for now...
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 04:32 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Sapphire was acustem to getting ilegale goods from one planet to the next. As always her client had no name and the small package was not opened as it was supposed to be. The job was simple as always, well for now at least. She had been in a local hotel for two days now as she awaited the exact rondayview location. Now the goods had been stashed and the meating would only be to give the location of said box.

Sapphire dressed in her usual black cargo pants and brown leather coat. Her stun gun and contracted staff well hidden in her coat as she preferred to be safe if something went wrong. Because if she had learned one thing in her life it would be if something can go wrong it will. With a massage on her communicator she quickly laced up her black combat boots and put on her day pack.
She looked at the message, grabbed the map and headed out. Truthfully she could not stand the cities and the over packed streets but it was one way to make it easier to hide in plain site. She made a few side stops as she made her way to the park. She had plenty of time to kill and wanted to make sure she acted like any other person that was new to the aria.

Sapphire sat on a bench and started looking over the map and started writing in a notepad. She had spotted her target a while ago but waited to keep under cover. She finally got up and walked over to the man. “I am a bit lost” he responded with the jerk answer they agreed on. “i am looking for the park with the fish statute perhaps you can point me in the right direction?” she asked pulling out the map. Only one place was marked on it. He looked than explained where they were and were the park she was looking for was. The information transferred and the need to keep cover she thanked him and left.

She made her way to the entrance of the park and headed as instructed. Upon exiting she took one of the hanging disks from her pack. The disk was no bigger than the bottom of a soda can. Having it flat on one hand she clapped it with the other. It popped and grew to the size of a regular soda can. She then opened it and took a sip.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 08:46 PM
3805cr
112 Posts
Awards: 1

Natalie still wasn't really used to the idea of being a spy yet she already is going after one of the big dogs in the terrorism market in Alexander Bilrun, it's strange to think that she would ever be the Rookie in any situation but still she's gonna do it like a Veteran because she's that damn GOOD.

Or atleast that's what she thought as she waited at a Busstop to get some Visual on her target, sure from an outsiders view she did only look like some Angst emo chick with her Hoodie and all, but she was a Vampire so it's basically in the genes to be edgy.

An Old woman walked up to her while she waited, Spine Buckling, toothless, cloth over head just a really old woman. "Ohh I'm sorry Dear but could you perhaps move away from the schedule? You are kind of Leaning against the schedule"
Now in true Spy fashion Natalie at first didn't know what to say so she just resorted to insults "I'm sorry old Hag but you could just look that up on your phone"
"Ohh excuse me dear but I forgot my Phone at home"
"So? It isn't any of my Business...And a bus arrives every half an hour"
"Ohh thank you dear, God bless you"
"Ugh..." and once the old woman waddled away to wait for her bus Natalie thought to herself "Ugh... Waiting at a Busstop isn't really smart...i knew I should have gone to some rooftop instead it always looks good in movies..."

--------------------
"Yeah maybe it was good... Maybe"-Bafoon 14th of March after a French test
PM
^
RescueRanger
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 09:31 AM
Zhe Silhouette
Syiin Illith
Spy
2610cr
1123 Posts

Keya sat on the bench as she saw someone new hit the scene. She immediatly grabbed her comm device that was disguised to look like a simple ear ring and spoke to her partner whom she was expecting. "Natalie! Vhere zhe fuck are you?! Someone is buying goods from our mark and i vill need you to follow her soon. Zhey mentioned a fish statue in zhe park. I vill investigate zhat right away vhile an associate will tail Alexander. Hurry!" She whispered into the mic before getting up to investigate.
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 04:31 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

If it was not for the fact she was not fully paid yet she would be a lot less impatient. It did not take long for her to find a bus shop and try to look for the listing of when what bus would be picking up people. Apparently an old woman had discovered it behind some emo chick. And said chick was not going to move and was not of the kindest nature as it seamed. Sapphire sat on the bench and pulled out her phone as she checked the bus route.

It was not long after that the bus arrived and started loading with people. Sapphire quickly got on and went to the very back where she sat down. She almost immediately put on her ear buds just to get a call from an unnamed source. She did not answer as she switched to her bank app and awaited the new credits to appear. She then switched to a map and a moving red dot.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 02:03 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Natalie really didn't have a good day anyway since she didn't eat in like 2 days because of her having to go from place to place spying on people and other spy stuff.

Just as the bus arrived Natalie got a call, she sighed then rolled her eyes before checking who it was.
Of course it was Keya her Partner calling to ask where the hell she was.

"...Alright, I'm on my way just keep him in your field of vision I think I can use one of those neat tricks of mine to get there quickly"

And so Natalie went into a dark alleyway to do that good old vampire trick where you disappear on the shadows and appear somewhere else.

In the park Natalie appeared under a tree before stepping out and looking for Tree still pretty annoyed that she was late

--------------------
PM
^
RescueRanger
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 10:39 AM
Zhe Silhouette
Syiin Illith
Spy
2610cr
1123 Posts

"I dont care how you doing because zhere has been a change of plans... Zhe associate is at the fish fountain doing the investigation, im going after Alexander. Zhe woman you are tailing has a record in our database: Most commonly known by zhe name of Sapphire, does smuggling amongst ozher zhings. I believe she does not know vho she just did bussines wizh.
Keep an eye out for long bright orange hair. Report back at me right avay vhen she enters a building but do not stop tailing her."
With the orders given to Natalie, Keya proceeded to follow Alexander into a dark metro station at the more spotty neighborhoods and with her apearance she often had to knock out some thugs along the route. Once inside the metro station she turned invisible and drawed her pistol.

"Natalie, I have followed Alexander into a metro station, he is waiting at perron 3.4.
Report from your side."
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 12:09 AM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

The call came again and she answered it with a smile that quickly turned to a frown and a very unhappy one at that. “what the hell do you mean you are not paying we had a deal.” he hung up and she quickly started typing on her arm. “Never break a deal with me you are going to regret it.”

At the next stop she got out and put up her hood. She quickly started to make her way to the man. As she came in range for her teck to reach his she sat and tipped on her arm. A distinctive scream could be heard from the man as his phone shorted electrically harming the man. Her preloaded massage started to play from his phone.

“You have 2 minutes to pay or your life will not last long. Take the hint the phone is the least of your worries. Also for the trouble you caused you owe me 200 mor credits.” the phone would flash a few time before going completely dead.

Sapphire got up and again started heading to where the tracking device she put on him was.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 03:24 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Natalie sighed and rolled her eyes "...So you´ve sent me to go to you so you can tell me that i´m going after another target instead of just saying it to me on the phone?...you´re lucky i respect you..." With that Natalie dissappeared again. Now it was only her Goal was to look for some Woman with Bright Orange Hair and a name that is the same as a Blue gem...whoever that is needs to better pick out her name.

Natalie Teleported into a dark alleyway, the best thing she could guess where any person was was at a spot many people were. The Busstop, she again waited at a Busstop...Honestly Natalie couldn´t believe that she waited at one again.

Just as Natalie wanted to pull out her Phone and play some stupid game, a Scream from a man instantly turned everybodys heads toward him. He seemed to be very unsettled, as if he saw a Ghost...What a Loser Natalie thought as she rolled her eyes and kept looking out for some girl with Orange hair...This is gonna be a long day...

--------------------
PM
^
RescueRanger
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 12:28 PM
Zhe Silhouette
Syiin Illith
Spy
2610cr
1123 Posts

Keya was stalking her mark in the darkness of the metro station. Her tracker gun activated on her wrist as she switched apearance from a bussines suit to her regular spy jumpsuit. She was about to shoot when another woman, Natalie's mark out of all people jumped at him and attacked him. She sunk back into the shadows and grabbed her comm device again. "You incompetent imbecil! Vhere zhe fuck are you? I found your mark before you did!" She angrily whispered into it. "Come here now! She is attacking him and you need to keep her away. Ill distract them but hurry! You useless sack of stolen blood donors!"

She switched to a disguise, that of a police officer, a local one. Now instead of a rubber like suit she wore loose sitting pants, boots, a bullet proof vest, a blue jacket and a grey cap with a badge on it casting heavy shade over her upper face. She came out of hiding and drew her pistol and aimed it at Sapphire, the one currently throwing a wrench into the schemes. "Hands up! Now!"
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 04:31 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Well the time was up and she still had not got her pay. “scan for law” she said to her device which quickly answered. “building is clear.” her mark was now in view as she made her move.

As usual she made a distraction by pulling a fire alarm on the wall. Suddenly everyone started to leave as she headed towards the man. She took out her contacted staff and made it full length with the press of a button. As she reached him she pressed a different button to turn on the taser as she lunged at him. He fell to the ground with a scream just as she heard the command from an officer. She knew the guy would stay down for a minute as he recovered from 50,000 volts.

Though now she had another problem. One that her communicator had failed to tell her about, the woman in uniform with the gun. Sapphire slowly placed her staff on the ground then put her hands on her head. This was becoming a very upsetting day for her and the last thing she wanted to deal with was the law.

“law enforcement detected” her arm band would say now detecting the woman. “shutdown” sapphire responded in almost a whisper. She would need to fix its response time later if she got a chance.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 05:36 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Natalie sighed as her earpiece Rang again, she didn't even bother responding since it would only prolong this unpleasant bossing around. Natalie always thought very highly of herself, so taking orders is way too new for her. "...But I saw that guy getting fried right next to me and-" Just as she wanted to say something to bash back at Keya the fire alarm Rang "What the hell..." With those last words she Hund up the call.

Natalie only leaned back while watching that guy that got electrocuted approached by... Bingo.
She smirked while watching her target beat the shit out of her target, Natalie could always wait until the target was done doing some important business, then it's her time to strike and sour the feeling of accomplishment.

Just as Natalie was about to make her move Keya showed up and Natalie rolled her eyes again, "Well she thinks she can take her on on her own... Let's see how this goes" Natalie thought before stepping back into the shadows staring at Keya and the Target, eyes glowing red before vanishing

--------------------
PM
^
RescueRanger
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 01:44 PM
Zhe Silhouette
Syiin Illith
Spy
2610cr
1123 Posts

Keya went over to handcuff Sapphire, she really messed up Keya's planned as evident by her tone. "You are under arrest, anyzhing you say will be used against you- Hey! Stay vhere you are!" She yelled at Alexander who was now making a run for it. She shot at him with the pistol but he was long gone. Keya, in a blind rage grabbed her comm device and yelled in it in a french sounding language. It was mostly a mixture of insults and the just enclosed events. She switched to another language, one only people from the watchers agency understand and spoke to natalie. "IDIOT THE MARK ESCAPED! NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH A WITNESS!"
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 02:56 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Natalie appeared behind KEYA, she sighed and rolled her eyes before tapping Keyas shoulder "See this is why you do NOT just step in without Me being THERE" She pointed aggressively to where she hid "I EVEN GAVE YOU A DAMN SIGNAL, DIDN'T YOU SEE THE DAMN EYES?!" Right now she didn't care how stupid she sounded to that redhead, insulting Keya in the watcher agency language.

Then she didn't even wait for Keya to respond "Look just take care of the damn witness I don't care how you do it whip her to death with that Lazer whip of yours, shoot her in the head. I don't know JUST DO SOMETHING" Natalie instantly ran into the direction Alexander escaped to before turning around and shouting "I'LL TAKE CARE OF ALEXANDER"

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 05:53 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Sapphire did not struggle or speak as she was handcrafted. Though the misunderstanding of her device would mean that there was no chance of her escaping. The appearance of the women from the bench confused her for a split second even though she did not show it. As they fussed at one another and the one ran off, Sapphire was starting to understand the situation more. Apparently she was not the only one after the man. The question was simply why they were after him.

Sapphire started thinking of ways to get out of the situation. First thought was to make the woman think she out ranked her but with the highly coded language they were very higher up than a simple cop.

“Your friend is heading to a trap.” she said with a matter of fact voice. She was mad and it should in her poster but right now getting out of this mess had to happen before she could get her pay from the guy. If not from him she was sure that he had a bounty now that the um… woman was after him. “i can get him back.” she said. Not caring if she took her seriously.
PM
^
RescueRanger
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 02:23 PM
Zhe Silhouette
Syiin Illith
Spy
2610cr
1123 Posts

"I TOLD YOU TO COME HERE RIGHT AWAY IMBECIL! NOT TO CAREFULLY APROACH MY POSITION! I AM VERY CLEAR WIZH MY ORDERS!" She turned around at sapphire and drew her pistol against her head then looked around. She was reluctant to kill her, Keya may have been a sociopath but she did still have a very small conscience, besides, killing her would lead to a murder scene and attract unwanted attention. "Natalie i vould not do zhat. Zhat cave is full of his underlings, you would get shot instantly. Make yourself usefull and get zhe car. Ill make sure she doesnt know vhere it is."

She turned back to sapphire and walked around to her back. "Vhat you vill see vhen you wake up is top secret." She said in a low voice before hitting sapphire over the head with the back of her pistol. Now knocked out she threw sapphire over her shoulder and waited for Natalie to show up with the car. Next thing Sapphire knew would be waking up in some sort of office with Keya in front of her typing on some sort of computer. It seemed attached to the heavy desks and there wasnt anything nearby that could be used as a weapon. Without even batting an eye she asks her "Do you even know who you did bussines with? in a cold tone of voice.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 03:12 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Natalie was just about to get to the point where she couldn't hear Keya anymore, but sadly she had an earpiece. "Now why would I get the car? I'm just about to take them all on and you want me to get a car?!" Natalie rolled her eyes and sighed "Okay... I'll be over there in just a Second.

The back alley the get away car was parked in had some dank air, probably because of the fact that in this very backalley there were way more Dumpsters with The "B4F0-Disposal" Logo all over them, she really didn't know why anybody wanted to make it clear that they made dumpsters...Ignoring all that it was a classical shady alleyway.
Getting into the car she parked out like an ace before turning on the radio, right now an interview of the chef was on the local station.

Pulling up next to Keya she couldn't help but notice she carried the Witness... Great, Natalie rolled down the window. "Oh okay so you're taking the witness, THAT KNOWS WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT US A HITCHHIKE?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ANYWAY?!" Natalie sighed as she unlocked the doors "...Just get inside..."

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 03:17 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Sapphire instantly fell to the floor, out cold and waking up was not pleasant. The first thing she noticed was how bad her head acked. The second was that her hands were still chuffed and she could not rub her head do to it. To tell the truth the cuffs had rubbed her raw and hurt almost as bad as her head. The third thing she noticed was how uncomfortable the cold metal chair was but the first thing she actually said was on forth thing she noticed. “where's my armband. Wait where am I?” she was starting to panic as she looked around. It was one thing to not have her weapons but her communicator was different. It was something she had reprogrammed to fit her needs and always relied on.

It took a minute for her to understand the question. She looked up at the computer and desk. Than at the woman. “No, I don’t.” Sapphire said realizing how old the technology the woman was using seemed to be. She half wondered if it had the capability to connect to the web. As she sat there she mostly seemed to focus on the lack of the armband as she keep looking towards the discolored spot where it belongs. She realized her belt of smoke grenades and her stun gun had been removed. The staff was also gone and the room was cold. What was it with places always being cold. “If I had five more minutes with him i would have and he would have been in a prison cell.” she would say in full truth. She had the deal braking pig until the gun and the woman.
PM
^
RescueRanger
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 04:13 PM
Zhe Silhouette
Syiin Illith
Spy
2610cr
1123 Posts

She pressed enter on the outdated keyboard wich activated a life sized hologram of Alexander to apear with some more information on him. "First of... In terms of formality i would like you to refer to me as ma'am. It's not hard to be polite. Secondly about your 'mark' his real name is Alexander Bilrun, itergalactic drug cartel who has been preying on GSU armor schematics to further expand his criminal empire. And not in the cutesee meaningless way like the drosden fleet. Runs an active slave trade and struggles to defend against military responses, hence why he is looking to upgrade but the black market alone wont cut it. Getting out of prison for this man is child's play, he has many connections to high ranking assassins capable of kidnapping wich would give him full leverage and as you have noticed, he is a rat and finds a way off the sinking ship." She picked up the pistol that she nonchalantly layed on the side of her desk and aimed it at sapphires forehead without even paying full attention.

"I vill give you one chance to make this right and let you help us catch him. Mess it up and i vill erase your memory and drop you on an industrial era planet with no way back into orbit, am i making myself clear?" She asked with a stern tone to her voice. After recieving her answer she called for her partner to come in. "Natalie, im done! You can come in wizh zhe keys."
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 03:12 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Natalie hated that Keya forced her to wait outside, what did she think she was? Some Goon that isn´t good enough to tie her own shoes? This gets Natalie moody, and eager to prove to the 20 year veteran that she´s able to be as good if not better than Keya. Even though those were her first few months as a spy in this federation...And now Keya is in her office doing God knows what to that woman that interrupted their mission to squeeze info out of her. That woman should be glad for now she´s only confronted with the Good Cop.

Finally her Com ringed, she was done. A sigh of relief escaped Natalie "Ugh, finally" she said annoyed under her breath as she entered Keyas office twirling the Keys on her Index finger.
"Sooo what did you get out of her?" Natalie said walking over to the Captive to unlock the Cuffs. Strangely she was tempted to smack the Back of the head of the Captive, it would´ve been cool.
The Cuffs fell to the Floor and Natalie stared down the Captive, just to push that feeling of being inferior a little deeper. Natalie knew she wasn´t a good girl Flashing one of her Fangs to the captive, you know. Just to feel abit better.

Then she walked over to Keya still staring at the Captive, just to make sure she didn´t get any stupid thoughts. "Now what´s the plan? Alexander is probably having fun out there going into clubs, selling drugs and other things that that guy does on a regular" She really didn´t want to waste more time than she had to.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 09:53 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

The hologram of her mark was actually slightly surprising. Both the fact that the tech could do holograms and that it was the man she was in this mess over. She would not show emotion on her face as she listened. So the woman liked to be called ma’am and Sapphire would respect that at least for now. She immediately recognised the name. Every outlaw, black market, and gaing know the name. The face was not that well known but the name Alexander Bilrun was not one you wanted after you. Seamed her in her stupidity probably earnd a spot on his hit list. Her only chance if she got out of this mess was to take him down. Again that is if she could survive this.

She looked at the gun than back at the woman. How many times could she end up on the business end of a gun in the same womans hand in a day? “Crystal ma’am” Sapphire said. It would be easier to take down the drug lord with the woman’s help. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, Right? Thing was she had issues with following orders and playing nice with a team. Truthfully the thought of being back in the industrial age was not a fun one but she did know how to make a transmitter and she had many ‘friends’ she could call on to help her or atleast that was her thoughts on the threat.

She would not look away from mis ma’am when someone else entered the room. Natalie, she would presume as that was who had been called. As soon as the cuffs were off she put her hands in frunt of her and rubbed her risks. She looked at the one who unlocked the cuffs. She was not intimidated by the woman. Even if she had fangs which hinted at her race. She was tempted to growl back but from her many years of dealing with outlaws she had learned its better not to show her thoughts and how to hide them. She simply crossed her arms and looked at the two.
PM
^
RescueRanger
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 11:13 AM
Zhe Silhouette
Syiin Illith
Spy
2610cr
1123 Posts

"Excellent... Natalie, give her a freelance grade access card and some equipment.
Ill authorize it for use with my veteran card when im done with this report on your behaviour. The agency is tracking him now so take a rest, we'll be ready to set up a new mission soon."
She made an arrogant gesture with her hand, dismissing both of them and continued tapping on the old keyboard of her pc.

About an hour later she came out of her office with her keycard in her hand. "Report sent. Natalie! Vhere are you? Let me unlock Sapphire's gear."
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 04:39 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Natalie was tempted to snap back at Keya just for that arrogant gesture, but for now she decided to swallow her pride. Snapping back wasn´t going to improve her report card by a whole lot, she already got her pay cut from last month after trying to suck the Blood out of her former mentors throat after he said something...she didn´t like. She was honestly Lucky to still be employed.
She just crossed her Arms and scuffed at Keya then she wanted to make a remark. But this time she didn´t want to get into another Argument.

On her way out she stared down the captive, she didn´t know why but she just really liked to staredown a captive. It probably went back to her time as a Backalley vampire on argatu, it was in her Genetics so to say. It was the way she was raised to establish who had the Power in any situation.

An hour past wich Natalie spent reading a novel since there was nothing else to do on the station, and once she met Keya again she instantly missed the 1 hour break. Not to get her wrong she actually appreciated her mentor somewhat but if she kept on being such an arrogant little bi-...Natalie didn´t let herself get angry this time, she needed to improve that report card badly if she wanted to keep her check for the month.
"Keya...i was here the moment a hour went by, forgot i could teleport? And why do you ask me about it unlock hers yourself"
Yeah she did want to get a better report card but that didn´t include her sucking up to some Veteran who could give good tips to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 09:22 AM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Sapphire got up and followed the vampire out of the room. Despite the way the vampire tried to make her feel like the lesser person, she could feel the challenge and she almost wanted to take her down. To show the vampire the demon she was challenging, but she had a few good reasons not to start something. Like the fact she was without her gear and did not want to test her luck on the other woman's threat.

Sapphire had went to the restroom and than returned to a seat outside mis ma’am’s office. She had rested her eyes until the women came out of the office and mintened her gear. She stood up ready to fallow. And ready to get her stuff back. Especially her armband if nothing else.
PM
^
RescueRanger
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 09:33 AM
Zhe Silhouette
Syiin Illith
Spy
2610cr
1123 Posts

"Not zhe point, embicil! You're supposed to keep an eye on her!" She barked at natalie before making her way to Sapphire and sliding her card over an area on her back. "Before you get any stupid ideas, zhese weapons jam when you try to shoot other authorized agents when you are using a freelancer license. Also, it will electrocute you if i dont renew your license within a timeframe of 72 months. But i dont zhink you would run away at zhis point, right?" Once she slid her card through a scanner located near the neck's backside the suit and weapon lit up along with a monotone robot voice stating 'Gear authorized. Welcome agent'. "We are free until tomorow. Zhen new intel will arive from HQ. For the time being i suggest you two hit up the firing range while i go to zhe shower. Take the elevator to get there, i will join you when im done." She angrily grumbled while walking off to an elevator of sorts.

There was another one available with multiple floors including: Bathing house wich said it was occupied, gun range, penthouse, offices and a garage. The necesity of a card was only required for the garage and exit floor, the rest could be selected with a holographic lens on the palm of the right glove on the suits.

After about 2 hours Keya got out of the bathing house as well and made her way to the firing range. Expecting to see sapphire there too, but knowing that both natalie and sapphire had a mind of their own Keya knew that there was a good chance neither of them were there.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll