Welcome to Convergence, a galaxy of battles and politics. Numerous Factions contest planets each for their own purposes. Will you join one and assist their conquests? Or will you become a Lone Wolf and carve your own path to becoming a Galactic Legend? Almost anything is possible in the Galaxy of Convergence.

Jump into our Science-Fantasy universe and join other writers to create compelling galactic stories, or just have some fun! We recommend joining our Discord for the best plotting experience.

Admins

Moderators

Directories
RPG InitiativeRPG-D

Main Affiliates
Revaliir

Previously
A deadly virus affecting both organics and robotics swept the northern sectors of the Galaxy, sparking a war between the afflicted and the remaining factions. After nearly a year of defensive battles and co-ordinated operations, the war finally ended at the Battle of Ruin. The end of the war saw increased relations between the GSU, Imperium and Santori as they all agreed on a two year ceasefire to mend the damages caused by the crisis.

After these two years the factions signed the Santori Accords, an agreement proclaiming their united efforts to uphold Celestial law, including the protection of innocent life in case of another galactic threat. Following this meeting the Highrock Clans decided to join the Santori Protectorate, expanding their territory by almost double.

Galactic Date
Whilst each planet has their own personal Dates and Times, most of them adhere to the Galactic Standard Calendar when communicating with eachother.

Galactic Year

Galactic Month
February

Current Events
The Reich, a returning faction of magic-haters, resurface and initiate a purge of the planet Ordriey, destroying it entirely in the process. This event has made all of the Major Factions uneasy, even though each of them has bigger concerns of their own. Not only are there issues for these powers to deal with, but more factions are rising from the ashes of the Helix War, populating the galaxy once again.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Architect Sam'anar has discovered a way to reverse large parts of the Convergence, sending back many of the planets it had brought into the galaxy. Whilst this move has saved many from unwanted threats, it has also shifted the layout of the galaxy drastically. Because of this, new star-charts have been drawn out with Hyperlanes, allowing them to show the quickest and safest routes between planets.

Important Wiki Links

Species List Current Factions Magic Types War Records

Wiki Spotlight

The Varanus are a extra-galactic bipedal reptilian species with genetic ties to dragons,once having an natural affinity for magic that now remains mostly forgotten.There exists two major subspecies of the Varanus each with their own distinctions and roles in society.

Wiki Rules

Only Staff may make any additions, edits, or changes to this wiki. Any attempts to edit this Wiki are logged and will be punished.
Do not pester Staff for your lore to be added, this Wiki is for core/legacy lore only.
Do not steal any of the lore created and stored here. It is the property of its creators.

Official Wiki

Enter the Wiki

Add Reply
New Poll

Threading out the Needle
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 06:21 AM
Human
NSC Lord
Member Inventory: View
1950cr
99 Posts
Awards: None

Antony looked aroubd the narrow twisting streets confused, it was one sign after another on these cobble stone streets. People were passimg by on their way to either shopping or work or elsewhere. The houses seemed to be based off of old Victorian desgins but with modern twists inside. Still as much as he would like to marvel at this city's build and ways he had a mission to complete with the Viscounts permission. Simply go out to this planet with Agent Onyx and arrest this potentially dangerous target, Ayala. She jad a troubling history and ability which Antony had been given a tip on. The use or force and possibly killing the girl was all an available option, but only if necessary.

"How can anyone find this place they all look the same." Tony asls Onyx sighing. "Kind of like my piano keys." He said somewhat sarcastically. Both sentences held truth to them though. Eventually they would come up to a library and he saw the nubers on the house and laughs some. From another resource the target should be home hopefully. They approach the door and knock on it, hearing two dogs barking from within. Its always dogs. "Ayala? I need you open the door please?" He call out soubding rather convincingly almost the same as Nikolai. As they waited for an answer Antony loos at Onyx and shrugs.
PM
^
Vlatzi Poremi
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 04:26 PM
Human
Hacker
200cr
5 Posts

Vlatzi would be laying on the couch, tampering with her PDA using a few tools before hearing someone calling Ayala from the front door.
She would quickly get up from the couch and set the tools and PDA on the ground before moving towards the door.
Vlatzi would open the door and look at the two figures and ask:

" Sorry, but i think Ayala is somewhere else, what do you need from her?"

She would notice that the way that they were equipped was like some sort of agents that she was told about when she was younger..
She would quickly grab her silenced submachine gun that was ironicly right beside her feet outside of Antony's sight.
Vlatzi would grab her silenced SMG, quickly hiding it behind her back in a matter that seemed like she was just simply scratching her back, hiding the submachine-gun in the process and giving them a serious yet curious look has she awaited for an answer...
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 05:39 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
3950cr
205 Posts

Sapphire had just mounted the new system in the kitchen when the dogs started barking. The old set and tools sat on the table. Sapphire was quick to notice the gun. She quickly went to the couch where ayala was sleeping and woke her, very careful not to let her make a sound. Sapphire picked her up and put her in a closet. “Stay quiet and hide. We got trouble and don't move until I get you.” she would whisper then move to get the dogs. Beacon was already in the closet as it never left Ayalas side. The other dog took a second to change into the closet where the light was on and the door was then shut.

“Ok dogs are up.” she would yell down the hall. She would make her way to the door and opened it the rest of the way. Who she saw was a surprise. But even more so is who he was with and dressed like. “Seems you have skipped out on some important information in our talks. Come in. we have drinks. Would you like a beer or soda? Ayala is out scouting by the wall she usually comes back before curfew” she said before looking at the other man. She really did not like agents but she knew how they work and being nice would keep you safe for the most part.
PM
^
Nick_donzl
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 06:14 AM
1050cr
81 Posts

Michal was chillaxing in the basement cleaning his metal arm to make sure he was fit and ready for any surprise missions, as he finished the cleaning process he put his brush Back to his sack bag and began to lean back somewhere and snooze off as always, until he heard some stuff upstairs, usually its normal because um. . . what was her name again. . . it starts a with a V. . . v. . . eh he is just going to call her mech girl. . . any ways what was he thinking about a second ago. . . eh he forget.. . well anyways he felt his tummy going grumpy so he decided to go to the kitchen and get something yummy to eat, as he existed the basement he went to the living room were he saw mech girl hiding a flipping gun . . . that doesn't look positive . . then he saw sapphire coming down the hall way to open the door talking to some wierd looking people. . . okay that is too wierd. . . he needs an explanation
" what in the name of flip flop is going on in here " he said approaching sapphire
PM
^
Agent Onyx
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 10:06 AM
400cr
7 Posts

Onyx remained relatively silent following behind Kiers with his hands inside the pockets of his grayish trench-coat that had a hexagonal pattern weaved into it,his pistol was hidden behind it,tailored to a holster that allowed Onyx to draw it and use his coat as cover considering that patterned weave was something the military forces of the Imperium used to block and absorb small arms fire. He wasn't expecting a fight....But you can never be unprepared in this line of work.

As they waited for a response from the house,Onyx would crack a smile to Kiers, giving him that 'Somethings up' look.

As the door opened they were greeted by the sight of two woman and a approaching man,a enhanced...no...An cyborg....Confused at our visit,no matter. Onyx thought as he stepped forward his hands opened wide almost like he was going to hug the man. "What is going on here?.....Why we are simply here to speak with Ayala....business....I'm sure you would understand....I understand if she is not here right now but we would happily sit and wait." He followed Sapphire to the living room,it was quite cozy and resembled something you would find on Earth. He walked towards the far end of the dining table and sat down on one of the chairs. "A wine would do just fine dear.....We won't bother you all for long." He pushed his hand into the coat to remove a cigarette and a lighter stopping short from lighting it.

"You don't mind do you?" He motions to the cigarette.

PM
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 11:48 AM
Human
NSC Lord
1950cr
99 Posts

Chance smiles back acknowledging Onyx's smile that told him everything he needed to know until they come to open the door and lets them in offering drinks. "Sorry for the unexpected visit." Antony apologizes and steps through the door following Onyx quietly looking around, he'd notice there was no dogs who went silent rather quickly, unlike normal dogs he ran into on other jobs and occasions. He's notice a closet light was on and sat down as Sap offers them a drink, Chance gladly accepted some wine as well. He did hear the city had amazing wine from the Count and his source. That he could not pass up on its own, "Thank you Sap." He smiles and waves at the two others, "I'm Antony. Nice to meet you guys." Then he relaxes some as he sat down, he would leave Onyx the introducing, "Where are the dogs? I thought I heard a few barking in here." He smiles, laughing some looking completely comfortable with a warm and welcoming smile. "I would really like to meet them."
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 04:25 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
3950cr
205 Posts

Sapphire was quick to notice something was up. Yes before committing to the door she had suspicion and acted accordingly. Now however she could fill the demon wanting to come out. It took a lot to keep her skin from darkening but she had been practicing and kept the demon down. Sapphire would point to the fire alarm right above Onyx’s head. “Haven't got them programed yet so they might go off but it's fine by me.”

Sapphire would leave the room and go to the kitchen to find the wine. Truthfully she did not know they had any but had to check first. She opened a cupboard to take out the glasses. She stopped when she saw something black. She picked it up and was glad to find it was her spot glove. The one she had been all over the place looking for and if her demon was right it was one she would soon need.

Sapphire put it on and took to of the glasses. She then grabbed a bottle of wine that happened to be near the fridge. Proof sap dont come in the kitchen very often. She would return and place the glasses on the table before opening the bottle and pouring each glass about half full. The would put the wine bottle down and pass each a glass.

“What was that about the dogs?” that was a rather long way from what they said they came for. “Yea, the dogs don't like strangers and ayala would kill me if i let her dog out and it bit you.” she said in full truth. The first time she met either of the dogs they were aggressive or scared and ayala loved her dog. “But that’s off topic a bit. If you don't mind why are you here to talk to Ayala? I mean did she do something?”

Sapphire was carefully watching her demon to see if it grew stronger or not. But she spoke like she did her friends. Well more like how she talked to her team since she stopped having friends when they tried to get her killed. She was glad her taro was covered cause it would start glowing if the men tried to lie. She just hopped Michal would not do anything to tell the men what they needed to know or knowingly lie. Vlatzi on the other hand seemed to have the same idea from when she answered the door. She just hoped she would not speak.
PM
^
Nick_donzl
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 08:53 AM
1050cr
81 Posts

Michael was a little confused by the situation, but a few seconds later he understood everything. . . it was just some agents visiting to check the place out or something, nothing too important so he thought it would be a good idea if he just left , but then Michaels attention was drawn when he saw one of the agents introducing himself.. .. .. He looks like a cool guy,. . . perhaps Michael should stay and know these guy's better, " I mean what's the harm in knowing someone new " Michael thought to himself, he then approached the man who was sitting down with a wine glass in his hand, Michael then sat down as well, he then looked at the man and spoke " haya names Michael. . . Michael Sheldon " he then offered a handshake" heh but you probably know that already "
PM
^
Agent Onyx
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:34 PM
400cr
7 Posts

Onyx smirked and put the ciggerate back into his coat's inner pocket. As Sapphire came back with the wine and glasses,filling them halfway he was quick to notice the sudden change in posture from their patron. He realized that her curiosity turned into defense as she inquired into the nature of their visit.

Onyx took a sip from the glass,the wine was one of the best he tasted in the galaxy. It's rich flavor gave way to a smooth earthly taste that left a subtle aftertaste. As Sapphire continued her questions,the cyborg introduced himself as Michael Sheldon offering his hand to shake which Onyx did. "I did not know that sir....Name is Johnathon." Onyx said.

"Like I said we are here for business....Ayala isn't in too much trouble....We just have some forms to fill out." He reaches into his pocket and removes a few sealed documents,placing it on the bare wooden table. "But considering she is out right now.....I will have to fill it out using your knowledge....Please you three.....Sit.....I won't take up a too much of your time." Onyx turned to Chance. "Antony* would you be so kind as to bring up the car to the porch of the house,by then our list will be done and we can be on our way." He reached into his pocket and revealed a pen gripped in his cybernetic steel hand.

"Let's start with our first question." He smiled. "To fix some holes in the Imperial Registry....Paper work....All bureaucratic."

He looked down to the document.

"Right...First question.....I need your homeworld of birth....In order to trace back family lineages....If you feel uncomfortable giving this information then don't answer....I'm sure we can fix most of the missing information still present in the files."

{ *Antony should try and find another way into the house while Onyx distracts the three.}

PM
^
Nephero
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 12:00 PM
SORCERY (Personal Account)
2220cr
148 Posts

Antony nods and heads out of get the car, disappearing behind the wall. He'd look at the closet for s quick second activating his scanner he sees the hylerthernal activity of dogs and the target. Quickly he'd walk outside and walks away for a few minutes disppearing into the crowd while texting Onyx Ayala's location. He'd take a car for someone very quickly borrowing it and he arrives only to go back inside, to the closet and open the. Ayala swt there with bacon and she'd hug Chance smiling, "You're the trouble Sap hid me from!" She smiles. "Why would they hide me from you?" She asks Chance who doesn't respond. Bacon growled a but but Ayala told him to br quiet which he did after a quick bark he'd sniff Chances hand. Chance laughs, "Theres tje dog!" He scratches its ears smiling.
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 09:38 AM
Human/demon
Smuggler
3950cr
205 Posts

Not much trouble or Just paperwork… sapphires demon squirmed a little more. Meaning at least one was a lie. Sapphire went to the kitchen grabbed her a can of tea and walked back to the group. Lukewarm and metallic in flavor. But it is what she needed to keep from darkening. She sat down as he asked his first question. homeworld of birth. She took a long sip of her tea. “if you figure that out please let me know.” she would say almost amused. What she had not forgotten from her childhood was not something she would ever say.

Sapphire immediately stood up when the dog barked. The can stayed on the table as she immediately walked two the other room and crossed her arms. “will you please tell me the truth to why your here. Paper work obviously not the answer.” Sapphire was ready to protect ayala. And was ready to activate her shield. Seems her demon was right they were here for more than paperwork.
PM
^
Nick_donzl
 Posted: May 2 2018, 06:08 AM
1050cr
81 Posts

Michael felt the air in the room thicken as sapphire became more hostile. . . something is going to happen. . . and it ain't good, perhaps he should do something about it. . but he is clueless on the situation. . .
" hmm. . . since I have nothing to do here, perhaps I should go out or something "
He gets up from the couch and looks at sapphire.
" boss. . . want anything? "
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll