Welcome to Convergence, a galaxy of battles and politics. Numerous Factions contest planets each for their own purposes. Will you join one and assist their conquests? Or will you become a Lone Wolf and carve your own path to becoming a Galactic Legend? Almost anything is possible in the Galaxy of Convergence.

Jump into our Science-Fantasy universe and join other writers to create compelling galactic stories, or just have some fun! We recommend joining our Discord for the best plotting experience.

Admins

Moderators

Directories
RPG InitiativeRPG-D

Main Affiliates
RPSiteAwardsRevaliir

Previously
A deadly virus affecting both organics and robotics swept the northern sectors of the Galaxy, sparking a war between the afflicted and the remaining factions. After nearly a year of defensive battles and co-ordinated operations, the war finally ended at the Battle of Ruin. The end of the war saw increased relations between the GSU, Imperium and Santori as they all agreed on a two year ceasefire to mend the damages caused by the crisis.

After these two years the factions signed the Santori Accords, an agreement proclaiming their united efforts to uphold Celestial law, including the protection of innocent life in case of another galactic threat. Following this meeting the Highrock Clans decided to join the Santori Protectorate, expanding their territory by almost double.

Galactic Date
Whilst each planet has their own personal Dates and Times, most of them adhere to the Galactic Standard Calendar when communicating with eachother.

Galactic Year

Galactic Month
February

Current Events
The Reich, a returning faction of magic-haters, resurface and initiate a purge of the planet Ordriey, destroying it entirely in the process. This event has made all of the Major Factions uneasy, even though each of them has bigger concerns of their own. Not only are there issues for these powers to deal with, but more factions are rising from the ashes of the Helix War, populating the galaxy once again.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Architect Sam'anar has discovered a way to reverse large parts of the Convergence, sending back many of the planets it had brought into the galaxy. Whilst this move has saved many from unwanted threats, it has also shifted the layout of the galaxy drastically. Because of this, new star-charts have been drawn out with Hyperlanes, allowing them to show the quickest and safest routes between planets.

Important Wiki Links

Species List Current Factions Magic Types War Records

Wiki Spotlight

The Varanus are a extra-galactic bipedal reptilian species with genetic ties to dragons,once having an natural affinity for magic that now remains mostly forgotten.There exists two major subspecies of the Varanus each with their own distinctions and roles in society.

Wiki Rules

Only Staff may make any additions, edits, or changes to this wiki. Any attempts to edit this Wiki are logged and will be punished.
Do not pester Staff for your lore to be added, this Wiki is for core/legacy lore only.
Do not steal any of the lore created and stored here. It is the property of its creators.

Official Wiki

Enter the Wiki

Add Reply
New Poll

Bloody Beatdown
Daniel Almis
Duel Posted: Jan 17 2018, 06:04 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
Member Inventory: View
865cr
1120 Posts
Awards: 3

"Use whatever you want, I'll stick the old fashioned way." Dan raised his fists, and his left eyebrow for a moment. He seemed to adopt a rough, traditional boxing stance; more of a street-fighting form than a martial art. Part of him figured Kitty may have grown some sophistication over her time as Queen, leaving her at a disadvantage against rougher, more unexpected kinds of combat.

"No magic rule?" Dan proposed, beginning to move to circle Kitty with his guard held. He was waiting for her to strike first, whether with a weapon or not, so that he could play the counter-offensive role. "Wouldn't want to make it unfair on you." He smirked, stopping with a firm position to he right whilst keeping his upper-body mobile in preparation for dodging.
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 06:49 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

"Use a weapon when you aren't? What do you take me for?" Kitty chuckled and pushed off the wall of weapons, waltzing over to the mat. After cracking her neck and knuckles Kitty got into a rather loose stance, leaving obvious holes in her guard. But that was intentional. When fighting an enemy with actual intelligence Kitty would leave obvious holes, allow the enemy to underestimate her. But then again, Dan knew her quite well.

Kitty let out another laugh at putting a no magic rule in effect. "Please, we both know that's to make it easier for you. I may have been rusty getting back into the flow of magic at first. But I am much better now. But I'll bite, no magic." Kitty began to circle Dan as well, having no intention to strike him first. She knew that was what he expected her to do, he was trying to provoke her.

"I'm not going to strike first love, this isn't oblivion."
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 08:59 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

Dan sighed, this wasn't going to be as easy as expected. It was foolish of him to have though so; the two of them had fought countless times over the centuries either for sport or vengeance for some crime or another. Either way, the scales of their power had tipped multiple times. Now Dan had the feeling the scales were in her favour for the foreseeable future.

Nevertheless he racked his brains for a plan, then moved forward to execute. Large, heavy punches came for Kitty acting as provokers for her defense. They tested the holes of her defense as Dan waited for a counter, hopefully a punch he could use to his advantage. Either way he moved to the left, trying to make it behind her even slightly for a precise stomp down on the back of her knee.

If successful he could knock her down onto her knees, allowing for a quick strike into her spine before moving away. Dan was smarter than to stay in close range for two long, her speed far outmatched his; but whether he could even land the first blow was to be seen.
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 09:08 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

Kitty was grinning as Dan moved forward, heavy punches aimed specifically to test those holes in her defense. Expecting it and utilizing her own natural speed, she dodged every single one of them but didn't move to strike him in return. When he moved to the left Kitty waited, wondering which knee he would choose to stomp on.

Strangely she didn't seem to have any intention of stopping him as he stomped on the back of her knee, bringing her to her knees. But as he began aiming for her spine she stuck her leg out, putting her hands on the ground as she balanced on her other foot, spinning around with the intent on having her foot catch his ankle.

Should it do so and he falls she would get to her feet again, that malicious fire sparkling in her eyes that usually appeared in the heat of a fight. Bringing her foot back she would aim it for his ribs, putting just enough force behind it to hurt but not seriously injure.
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 09:18 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

The move was going so well, almost too well, until Kitty's foot caught his ankle. He was forced off balance, tipping sideways so he could barely steady himself. Instinct kicked in though, allowing him to quickly react into a roll, clearing some distance between both of them despite his failure.
"Nice to see you haven't let yourself slip, your highness."

Now a kick came towards him, an attack almost too straight forward for a such a strategic fighter. Nevertheless Dan struck down with his forearm, deflecting the leg down and bringing him forward to deliver his own punch straight for Kitty's chest. It seemed the two of them had over-complicated their attacks on each other to the point where only the simplest moves might decide the victor.

Atleast that was Dan being hopeful at his chances of winning...
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 09:30 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

Kitty let out laugh, giving him a wide grin. She hadn't even broken a sweat. "Glad to see prison hasn't made you soft." She taunted right back, almost tempted to stick her tongue out at him but she had to focus on the fight.

When he deflected her kick she was just scarcely ready for the punch he was sending towards her chest. Kitty grabbed his wrist in a tight grip, spinning towards him until her back was pressed against his front. Then crouching a little and grabbing hold of his bicep with her other hand, she flipped him over her shoulder.

PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 09:46 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

Dan went flying over her shoulder rather fast, but managed to hit the floor into a roll and be stood opposite her again in seconds. His shoulder felt sore, but he shrugged it off and moved in again. This time his punches came wide, poking at her defenses on both sides for a moment, before a low kick shot down to catch her left shin at an angle.

Hopefully the pain might distract her guard, allowing for a roundhouse punch to reach her face.
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 09:55 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

There was a slight grin on Kitty's face when he hit the floor in a roll, getting up seconds later. She got into a defensive position again, eyes roaming over him intently to see if she could possibly guess his next move.

Narrowly this time she dodged his punches, utilizing her natural speed to avoid them. Although the low kick aimed at her shin caught her, causing her to stumble a little. Her guard was dropped for only a moment, but it was just enough time for that punch to connect with her face.

There was a loud crack that resounded throughout the small room, and now there was a little blood on Dan's fist. Kitty stumbled back a few steps, holding her nose. When she pulled her hand away it was covered in blood. He had broken her nose. Blood gushed from her nose and down her face, but it didn't seem to bother Kitty who simply reached up and reset her nose which healed rather quickly. "Cute."

Kitty then took a running start at Dan, but when she was perhaps a few feet from him she went down on her hands. Easily and with grace she did a flip over him until she landed behind him, landing in a crouch. Without a second waisted she swung her leg out, aiming to hit his ankles with more force than she had before. Should he fall on the ground completely this time she would slam her elbow into his gut before putting a hand at his throat.
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 11:36 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

Dan thought he would meet her advance with a strike, sending his fist forward to meet the oncoming Kitty. However his punch only met air, with his opponent suddenly above and then behind him. Before he knew it a sweep hit his ankles, taking his whole balance out and sending him harshly into the floor.

Not even a second later and an elbow strike prevented him reacting to the hand at his throat. Leaving her vulnerable and merely looking up at Kitty. Coughing away the pain in his chest, he forced a smirk up at her.
"One time we were this close we created a woman who really wants to kill me." Suddenly Dan's arm shot up then came down on the inside of Kitty's elbow, aiming to force the hand away from his throat. With a two handed grip on her arm he would then hope to twist it around, forcing her to roll off him and onto her chest; from which he could lock her arm behind her.

"Rather not do that again; no offense."
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 12:47 PM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

When Dan smirked and said that Kitty laugued, "Still doesn't make the experience any less fun as it was then." Her cheeky retort barely left her lips before she saw his hand shoot out, capturing the inside of her elbow and forcing her hand away from his throat. She shouldn't have gotten cocky, she totally forgot to immobilize him.

When he took her arm in a two handed grip she struck with her other hand, aiming a fist right towards his nose just before he managed to force her off of him and onto her chest on the mat. He locked her arm from behind and she growled, trying to wrench her arm away. She had enough strength to rip her arm away, but instead chose to make a quip. "What? Make another woman who wants to slit your throat? Or other things?" Then she let out a chuckle, smirking from her position. "Or the fact that I have two arms and double jointed?"

Reaching behind her with her free arm she tried to grab his elbow in a tight grip and if she succeeded she would flip her wrist up, applying pressure and force to make him forcibly straighten his arm and then apply more pressure to force him to let go.
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 05:09 PM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

As Dan's arm locked up he cried out in pain, quickly pushing his other hand forward to wrench himself away from Kitty. He was forced to release her in exchange for escaping her lock, backstepping a meter or two away from her. They were now back to their feet and apart. Dan's fists raised, floating around his upper chest area to keep their position and movements unpredictable. His main hand was obviously worn out from the pressure of the previous lock however, leaving it somewhat lowered.

"I'm blaming this on the prison diet..." He lowered his posture, trying to stay low and shorten his target area. "Don't think I've ever lost to you." Dan tilted his head for a second, hoping she might try and prove him wrong with some remark; leaving her distracted for a straight punch to her throat followed by a sidekick to her stomach...
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 05:18 PM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

Kitty was quick to get to her feet again, cracking her neck and her knuckles as she gave him a rougish grin. There was that feral gleam in her eyes, she was getting caught up in the heat of the fight. "Blaming the fact that you have a weak right hand cause of a diet? Ooh, they must have had you restrained then too." She taunted, letting out a chuckle. She would never pass up a chance to make a joke, and he knew that.

"That's cause I hold back love, you ever seen the way I fight? If you were like me still and could heal like me, I'd be ripping your limbs o-" Her taunting retort was cut off as his fist met her throat, eyes bulging for a moment as she coughed and wheezed. She raced to catch his foot but it hit her in the stomach, knocking her on her ass. But just as quickly, although still coughing and wheezing a bit, she was up again and throwing a punch to his nose and kick to his right knee.
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 10:38 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

Kitty was definitely too fast for him. Already she was backing up and fighting back; a punch to his nose and a kick to his knee. Before he could react to her speedy delivery his face was bloodied and he was forced to drop down. Now infront of her on his knees, he raised a hand.
"I'll figure out how to get some power back," He spit out some blood before finishing. "I always do."

Pushing himself up slowly, Dan wiped most of the blood aside from his mouth.
"Do you think we'll ever die?" He asked casually, leaning back on a table with a curious expression. "Or are we destined to keep fighting and losing for eternity?"
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 10:49 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

Kitty grinned a little in victory as his face was bloodied and he was forced to his knees. She was pleased with her win. "I could help you get some more power back. If you'd only let me." Kitty ran a hand through her hair with a sigh before leaning on the table beside Dan.

She contemplated his question for a moment. It was something she had often thought about. "No. I don't think we'll ever die and it's not because of the legends we leave behind." She murmured softly, closing her eyes and tilting her head up. "For me I've always thought that life was a punishment, for all the sins I've committed. That I'll never be allowed peace. For you I think it's that the universe just won't leave you alone and likes to disect you piece by piece and see what layers it unearths." Kitty didn't sound thoughtful or philosophical. Just grim, solemn. Like this was something she thought about often and accepted. "After you left after raising me I was so angry with you. For a moment I actually hated you. Because when I was dead I had peace. I wasn't afraid that I would lose control of Corsetta and kill everyone. When you raised me I was still angry but at least I had you. But then you were gone and I just felt out of place. Wrong. Nobody really needed me anymore, not Jaya, not my sister, not our friends. I didn't have a purpose. Before I died I was always fighting for something, fighting to end a war or an evil. Now I just feel...now I barely feel anything and I'm struggling to get to a place where I can feel anything other than hatred pain and anger."
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: May 17 2018, 05:53 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

Dan sighed, rocking his head back to further lean on the table. After a few moments of recovering himself and listening to Kitty, he looked back down to meet her gaze.
"Well, if this is a punishment to continue living with no purpose, I think that's only because we haven't created ourselves one yet." He spoke as if he was just thinking of this, but he was unsure whether he'd thought of this before or not.

Nevertheless, Dan pushed himself from the table and approached Kitty, hands raised to rest on her arms.
"We've just got to find a purpose, or make our own. We are-" He paused for a moment, exhaling a laugh. "Well, you are, the most powerful person in the galaxy. We can do whatever we like, build whatever we like." For the first time in a while he genuinely smiled for a second, not a smirk or sarcastic grin.

"And trust me, I'm not going anywhere this time."
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: May 17 2018, 06:13 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

Kitty could say that their purpose was simply to cause calamity, but she bit her tongue. She was trying to do better, so was he, so she wouldn't say anything against that. But still, as of late she was getting the feeling that her purpose was not going to be good.

Kitty gave Dan a slightly tense and tired smile at first when he approached before the tension in it lessened. She let out a chuckle at his words, " Bet it kills you a little bit to say that." She teased softly before sighing, reaching out to brush a smear of blood from his face, whether it was his or hers. When he genuinely smiled at her she returned the smile and just rested her hand on his cheeks. Saying he wasn't going anywhere this time didn't give her any hope, she didn't let it. After all he had said it before but perhaps...perhaps what he was saying was that he was willing to let her help.

"I'm not going anywhere either."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll