• TECHNOLOGICAL PROFICIENCY – Cyrus is experienced in taking full advantage of technology and abusing its flaws. On the job, her skills are best put to use cracking security systems, acquiring confidential data, or utilizing drones for scouting and getting through inaccessible areas.
• AGILITY – Cyrus is rumoured to be a long-time parkour enthusiast, but now it’s the backbone to her method of getting the job done in the fastest possible timeframe. With a full set of only-slightly-modified MotionTech Agility Enhancers, the metropolitan landscape is her playground.
• QUICK WIT – Cyrus lives fast and thinks fast. When a problem’s thrown her way she’s quick to come up with a solution to swat it back. There’s no guarantee it’ll be the best solution, but it’s usually enough.Weaknesses
• LOW DURABILITY – In a fight, you never put Cyrus on the frontline. Her optimal method of winning a fight is avoiding it entirely, and that doesn't allow for investment in bulky armour that can shrug of anti-material rounds like some of the more combat-oriented folks out there.
• NON-COMBATANT – Though Cyrus is not completely unfamiliar with being in the line of fire, it’s not her strong suit. Her best contribution to a firefight is usually to find cover and deploy a drone with powerful weapon specs and onboard combat AI.
• CRIMINAL – Cyrus effectively builds her lifestyle on screwing people and corporations over. The nasty aspect of that kind of living is the reputation you start to build. Whilst she hasn’t done quite enough to be forced into hiding or have anyone put a bounty up on her head, if law enforcement gets a read on her biometrics it’s probably time to skedaddle.
• Personal hacking rig.
• Minamoto Electronics Hachiman assault drone.
• Field electronics repair kit.
• A full set of only-slightly-modified MotionTech Agility Enhancers, consisting of:
1. MotionTech SureGrip Greaves with HappyJoints robotic module (Modified to allow limited but quick computing ability and system interfacing)
2. MotionTech LongFall Boots with RocketBoost technology – guaranteed to make a fall of up to 150m survivable!Powers
• No supernatural powers.
• Strong agility and high athleticism, mostly maintained through workout and lifestyle.
• Sharp reflexes, allegedly honed by competitive gaming as a teenager.History
About the only thing that one can be sure of, concerning Cyrus Beale-Kingsley, it’s that her identity isn’t really Cyrus Beale-Kingsley. Her biometrics all read right, but there’s many a person in the underworld who can fix that for you. For the right price, you can kill whoever you were when you walked through the door in exchange for resurrecting some other dead person.
Upon the resurrection of Cyrus Beale-Kingsley, a new addition to the ranks of criminal freelancers willing to do lots of things for a paycheck but specializing in the realm of corporate espionage and selling sensitive information on the black market was born.
It was clear enough that Cyrus Beale-Kingsley was not entirely green, though. Whoever they were before committing to the life of crime, they’d been through risky business before.
Maybe Cyrus Beale-Kingsley was once on tough times and got baited in by the fat paychecks rewarded to those willing to live on the wrong side of the law. Maybe she was just a chronic thrill-seeker who couldn’t see the appeal of normalcy. Maybe she’d always been around shady slums anyway. Maybe she pissed off the wrong person. Maybe her bounty got too high.
Or, as she liked to say to folks who got too nosy, maybe it didn’t matter at all who she was.
She was here, she had the resume, and she had goddamn bills to pay.