Welcome to Convergence, a galaxy of battles and politics. Numerous Factions contest planets each for their own purposes. Will you join one and assist their conquests? Or will you become a Lone Wolf and carve your own path to becoming a Galactic Legend? Almost anything is possible in the Galaxy of Convergence.

Jump into our Science-Fantasy universe and join other writers to create compelling galactic stories, or just have some fun! We recommend joining our Discord for the best plotting experience.

Admins

Moderators

Directories
RPG InitiativeRPG-D

Main Affiliates
Revaliir

Previously
A deadly virus affecting both organics and robotics swept the northern sectors of the Galaxy, sparking a war between the afflicted and the remaining factions. After nearly a year of defensive battles and co-ordinated operations, the war finally ended at the Battle of Ruin. The end of the war saw increased relations between the GSU, Imperium and Santori as they all agreed on a two year ceasefire to mend the damages caused by the crisis.

After these two years the factions signed the Santori Accords, an agreement proclaiming their united efforts to uphold Celestial law, including the protection of innocent life in case of another galactic threat. Following this meeting the Highrock Clans decided to join the Santori Protectorate, expanding their territory by almost double.

Galactic Date
Whilst each planet has their own personal Dates and Times, most of them adhere to the Galactic Standard Calendar when communicating with eachother.

Galactic Year

Galactic Month
February

Current Events
The Reich, a returning faction of magic-haters, resurface and initiate a purge of the planet Ordriey, destroying it entirely in the process. This event has made all of the Major Factions uneasy, even though each of them has bigger concerns of their own. Not only are there issues for these powers to deal with, but more factions are rising from the ashes of the Helix War, populating the galaxy once again.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Architect Sam'anar has discovered a way to reverse large parts of the Convergence, sending back many of the planets it had brought into the galaxy. Whilst this move has saved many from unwanted threats, it has also shifted the layout of the galaxy drastically. Because of this, new star-charts have been drawn out with Hyperlanes, allowing them to show the quickest and safest routes between planets.

Important Wiki Links

Species List Current Factions Magic Types War Records

Wiki Spotlight

The Varanus are a extra-galactic bipedal reptilian species with genetic ties to dragons,once having an natural affinity for magic that now remains mostly forgotten.There exists two major subspecies of the Varanus each with their own distinctions and roles in society.

Wiki Rules

Only Staff may make any additions, edits, or changes to this wiki. Any attempts to edit this Wiki are logged and will be punished.
Do not pester Staff for your lore to be added, this Wiki is for core/legacy lore only.
Do not steal any of the lore created and stored here. It is the property of its creators.

Official Wiki

Enter the Wiki

Add Reply
New Poll

Expedition with complications.
Pori Nirvanis
Public Posted: Jul 24 2018, 06:19 PM
The One Truly Alone.
Human
Gunslinger
Member Inventory: View
250cr
4 Posts
Awards: None

Somewhere in space, on a really big ship, would be Pori playing Poker with some of the crew, waiting for the ship to arrive at the asteroid belt that they are headed to.
So, what is the reason why she is on a ship oncourse to an asteroid belt? Welp, she found clues about her great grandfather's vault being possibly somewhere hidden on one of the many ridiculously large asteroids on said asteroid belt.
Also, Pori isnt alone with the crew on the ship, has there are some people who caught wind of her plans and decided to come aboard without telling the crew or Pori the true reason why they are on the ship in the first place.Probably some artifact collectors or archaeologists who are very curious, or maybe those people actually are definetly more then what they seem and are trying to see if they can find anything of use that they can use or steal from this mysterious vault to benefit who they are working for.

" Wierd, they would have probably called us to the brig by now.." responded one of the crew who was playing Poker with Pori before every single person on the ship felt it suddently shake violently.

A voice would come through the intercoms explaining the situation:
" The ship was caught in some sort of bubble emitting from a rusty device floating around, we are going to try to disable the device remotely but until then, the arrival to the asteroid belt will be delayed."
Then there would be silent for a bit before Pori got bored of Poker and started making her way towards the brig, visibly curious and walking quite quickly through the halls.
PM
^
Rhoden Carbine
 Posted: Jul 25 2018, 11:17 AM
Human
2000cr
46 Posts

Rhoden heard the announcement and growled, delays were unacceptable. Especially given the cargo he was transporting. He should have known this detour would be more trouble than it was worth. Still, though, he was curious.

He left his quarters and made his way around, looking for someone who would theoretically know what was going on. And thus he found himself at the bridge, arguing with the discount guard posted there. "I don't care about security measures I probably know more about what's going on that anyone on that bridge." he said, his voice calm and cool. "Yeah, right. Go back to your cabin and play with your toys, sir.." the guard said.

Rhoden calculated his responses, "If I can help, we move faster; and if you know what my cargo is, you know faster is safer." he said, the guard rolled his eyes, a new response. Something outside the expected response, "Move or be moved!" he said, his voice rising and echoing off the plates as he drew himself up even higher than usual.

The guard was unimpressed by the words, but when Rhoden placed a hand on his shoulder all resistance ceased. The man moved aside, glowering and cursing. Rhoden made a mental note to only use his own ship if he ever had the choice again, though he did suppose this wasn't the worst situation to be in. Yet.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Pori Nirvanis
 Posted: Aug 9 2018, 04:16 PM
The One Truly Alone.
Human
Gunslinger
250cr
4 Posts

Pori would make her way to the bridge, noticing Rhoden's actions and would make a mental note to keep watch of him.
Once she arrived, she'd look out into space through some reinforced glass separating the vacuum of space from the inside of the bridge to see a rusty sattelite, emitting the bubble she heard about earlier.
Pori would pull out her family-book to atleast see if there was anything in it about how to disable rusty sattelites, but right has she had the book in her hands, the sattelite would suddently open revealing what seemed like a robotic eye ,which for unknown reasons, would emit what seemed like a scanning laser towards the book and then at Pori, but thankfully the laser was harmless and tbe sattelite shut down after doing that.

"What the hell....why would it scan me and the book? Well, i THINK it just scanned me, also why would it turn off afterwards?" - Pori thought to herself.
With the mysterious bubble gone, the ship started to move again towards it's destination, but Pori would start thinking if it was a coincidence or not and could be seen laying againts a wall a few minutes after in the bridge, trying to figure out why that happened in her book.
PM
^
Rhoden Carbine
 Posted: Aug 13 2018, 10:45 AM
Human
2000cr
46 Posts

Rhoden walked onto the bridge, followed by a woman he didn't know or care to know at the moment. He didn't like situations where he wasn't aware of everything going on--or maybe it was the volatile nature of the cargo... Something like that, he thought.

Just as he entered the strange device opened up, "Report!" the Captain snapped giving Rhoden a quick glance. Everyone's attention was on the readouts and feeds, but Rhoden saw the beam--a scanner?--reach out and pass over the woman and her book. "I don't know, sir, there's nothing--it's just..." the man cut off as the ship surged forwards again, free of whatever had been holding it in place.

The crew went back to their business and Rhoden felt a hand on his arm grip and pull. He turned his gaze from the woman to look down at the Captain with raised eyebrows. The pull was none to gentle--if it were another person he probably would have been spun around to face the man. The Captain drops his arm and speaks, only a slight twitch of the eye indicating he realized just how meaningless his words were. "Now that the situation is resolved I must ask you to leave the bridge, please." he said.

"I'm going to find out what that was, and what it wanted." he said, not making any move to leave. "Kindly compile all records--sensor, scanner, visual--everything." he said, the Captain made a sound in the back of his throat but spun and gave the order. Rhoden turned back to the woman and approached her.

"Do you know why that beam passed over you and that book?" he asked quietly, resisting the urge to call Jorvan over his comm and confirm the safety of the cargo--if something was wrong Jorvan would call him immediately.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Pori Nirvanis
 Posted: Aug 13 2018, 12:08 PM
The One Truly Alone.
Human
Gunslinger
250cr
4 Posts

Pori would close her book and turn her head towards Rhoden and respond:" No, but i think it scanned me and the book, also i think that sattelite or what it is, was put there on purpose, because it didn't react at all until i pulled the book out of my clothes, which made the sattelite react immediatly.".
Pori would ponder for a bit before deciding that it wouldn't hurt just to let one person know why she was on that ship in the first place.
"Im on this ship because it's destination is the place where part of the information leading to my grandfather's vault, so the sattelite was probably put there by my grandfather when he was alive.
Too bad he only left hints leading to the vault instead of a map, so much work just for the rest of my family fortune.
".
She would then just lay againts the wall with her arms crossed, waiting patiently for any sudden events.
PM
^
Rhoden Carbine
 Posted: Aug 14 2018, 12:16 AM
Human
2000cr
46 Posts

"An interesting conclusion." Rhoden said, cupping his chin with one hand. "Of course it is also a possibility that someone else put the satellite there--but if the book doesn't already contain what you need that would lead to other issues. Do they now have as much information as you do, or do they have another piece of information you yourself lack?" Rhoden absently took the data chip handed to him by a technician, slipping a pad out of one of his pockets and beginning to scroll through the information at high speed.

He looked down at the woman, "What do you make of this?" he asked, handing her the pad. Just as the pad left his hand there was a beep from his comm and he straightened, turning to answer immediately.

"Report." he said quickly, ignoring the sidelong glances of the crew. "Rhoden, the containment field is holding steady but there was some kind of fluctuation just a moment ago. It's not in line with standard decay, or any issues we could experience with the item itself." Jorvan's voice came. "We had a brief situation up here, it looks to be resolved for the time being. Keep me informed." Rhoden said, filtering emotion out of his voice.

"We need answers." he growled to no one in particular.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll