Welcome to Convergence, a galaxy of battles and politics. Numerous Factions contest planets each for their own purposes. Will you join one and assist their conquests? Or will you become a Lone Wolf and carve your own path to becoming a Galactic Legend? Almost anything is possible in the Galaxy of Convergence.

Jump into our Science-Fantasy universe and join other writers to create compelling galactic stories, or just have some fun! We recommend joining our Discord for the best plotting experience.

Admins

Moderators

Directories
RPG InitiativeRPG-D

Main Affiliates
RPSiteAwardsRevaliir

Previously
A deadly virus affecting both organics and robotics swept the northern sectors of the Galaxy, sparking a war between the afflicted and the remaining factions. After nearly a year of defensive battles and co-ordinated operations, the war finally ended at the Battle of Ruin. The end of the war saw increased relations between the GSU, Imperium and Santori as they all agreed on a two year ceasefire to mend the damages caused by the crisis.

After these two years the factions signed the Santori Accords, an agreement proclaiming their united efforts to uphold Celestial law, including the protection of innocent life in case of another galactic threat. Following this meeting the Highrock Clans decided to join the Santori Protectorate, expanding their territory by almost double.

Galactic Date
Whilst each planet has their own personal Dates and Times, most of them adhere to the Galactic Standard Calendar when communicating with eachother.

Galactic Year

Galactic Month
February

Current Events
The Reich, a returning faction of magic-haters, resurface and initiate a purge of the planet Ordriey, destroying it entirely in the process. This event has made all of the Major Factions uneasy, even though each of them has bigger concerns of their own. Not only are there issues for these powers to deal with, but more factions are rising from the ashes of the Helix War, populating the galaxy once again.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Architect Sam'anar has discovered a way to reverse large parts of the Convergence, sending back many of the planets it had brought into the galaxy. Whilst this move has saved many from unwanted threats, it has also shifted the layout of the galaxy drastically. Because of this, new star-charts have been drawn out with Hyperlanes, allowing them to show the quickest and safest routes between planets.

Important Wiki Links

Species List Current Factions Magic Types War Records

Wiki Spotlight

The Varanus are a extra-galactic bipedal reptilian species with genetic ties to dragons,once having an natural affinity for magic that now remains mostly forgotten.There exists two major subspecies of the Varanus each with their own distinctions and roles in society.

Wiki Rules

Only Staff may make any additions, edits, or changes to this wiki. Any attempts to edit this Wiki are logged and will be punished.
Do not pester Staff for your lore to be added, this Wiki is for core/legacy lore only.
Do not steal any of the lore created and stored here. It is the property of its creators.

Official Wiki

Enter the Wiki

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A Blast From the Past., A trip through time
Gavin
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 01:30 PM
Ghost Rider
Meta-Human
Punisher
Member Inventory: View
1460cr
243 Posts
Awards: 1

It was an early morning on the planet Nightblood. The residents, both Lycan and Vampire were just beginning to awaken, readying themselves to go about the work and activities that they were accustomed to in their lives.

Within the castle that served as home to the Queens of the Vampire kingdom, Kitty Youngblood and Dan were in the middle of a sparring routine - something the couple had began to indulge in every now and then, almost as a form of entertainment.

While they matched each other blow-for-blow, a bright flash emanated from an orb of light that had materialised just a few meters next to them. The orb grew in size until it flattened and became a large disc, eventually forming itself into a portal. Nothing came out of it, and neither were they invited to enter. Instead, the portal appeared to slide towards them at an unprecedented speed, too fast for any of the two to react or outpace.

A second later, Kitty and Dan found themselves in a strange environment. They appeared to be standing on nothing, yet felt a solid surface underneath them. They were completed encapsulated in a sphere of blue energy, pulsing and flashing in a brilliant and spectacular manner in different areas. The energy appeared to be as distant from them as one would percieve the sky to be on any normal planet. It was clear however that they were on a different plane of existence.

Eventually, the two would notice a familiar figure standing several meters in front of them. Albeit slightly aged, the man standing across from them was undoubtedly Gavin.
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 01:44 PM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts
Awards: 3

Kitty wiped the sweat from her brow, rolling her wrist in a circle which caused the blade in her hand to catch the light. There was an almost malicious glint in her eye, the thrill of a fight flooding her veins. "Ready to call it quits yet?" She taunted Dan, a snug smirk on her face.

Kitty was just about to lunge forward again to attack when suddenly the glowing orb appeared. Her brow furrowed as she stared at it, keeping her sword raised in precaution. When it began to flatten and slide toward them she cried out, "R-"

"-un." Kitty half heartedly continued her cry when she looked around at their new surroundings. "I swear to god, if this is another freaky family member you haven't told me about Dan I'll kill you."
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 05:55 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

"Not a chance," Dan replied, his tongue quickly catching a drop of blood before it left his lips. The fight had fared not too well in his favour, meaning the appearance of a random portal meant he could hopefully hide the fact he would've lost eventually. "Well," He turned around, scanning each direction of the new landscape before stopping at the figure near them.

"Bloody hell," Dan's finger pointed out to bring Kitty's attention to the man. "It's Gavin. Last I checked we weren't related, so this one is not my fault." His finger was now pressed against his own chest, emphasising his wishes not to be blamed for once. Afterwards he narrowed his gaze to Gavin, eyeing him up and down.

"Was that you?" He nodded back at nothing, but obviously meant the portal that had moved through them.
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 07:51 AM
Ghost Rider
Meta-Human
Punisher
1460cr
243 Posts

"God help me if I was related to you," Gavin said as he proceeded to take a few steps towards the two. It had been a while since he had seen any of them, and a lot had occured within that time. From his point of view, he had only been here for a few seconds, having been dragged through a similar portal on Earth.

He had attached to his back what looked like a wide, double eded sword criss-crossed with a shotgun that was also fastened to his back via leather harnesses that criss-crossed on his chest.

He shook his head in response to Dan's question. "I am sensing a lot of energy in.." He looked around, "...whatever this place is. Whoever or whatever brought us here is extremely powerful. I haven't sensed something like this since.."

He pondered, and then his mind arrived at the image of the Starforger, the Celestial they faced seven years ago. His expression changed to that of confusion, but before he could finish his train of thought, a loud voice echoed throughout the space they were in.

"You each have been called upon to serve." The voice was deep but calm in tone. Immediately after, a portion of the blue-electric sky glowed brighter than the rest of it with immense power and electricity, until a figure seemed to materialise against it, as if passing through from beyond it. The glow dissipated and the figure slowly floated down, and as it drew closer, its true size was revealed. The humanoid, who appeared as if it were made a glass-like material, stood at the same height as a twenty story building. Within it's glass-like body, mostly blue energy mixed in with some red sparked and swirled around constantly.

As the Being landed, it looked with its featureless face down at the three of them. In its right hand it carried a staff that seemed to be made of pure blue and red energy that matched the energy inside the Being. The staff was sharply tipped at the bottom end, which the Being set down on the "ground" with as it landed. The top end featured a crescent shape facing upwards, and a glowing white orb floating between the two points.

"It's a Celestial.." Gavin said as he looked up at the Being with wide eyes. Kitty, having met this Being before, would perhaps recognise it as the same entity that had sent her back in time on more than one occasion.

"Kittiana Calypso Youngblood. Daniel Almis. Gavin Reeve. You have been selected to embark on an important quest. I am the Conservator of the Multiverse. It is my job to maintain the integrity of the cosmic balance, and to an extent, the collective timelines of every single universe."

The Conservator paused for a few seconds, waiting for any responses and for the information to sink in. "There has been a disturbance in your universe's timeline, a collection of artifacts have been misplaced throughout the Earth's history. It is your task to locate these powerful relics and return them to me so that they may be placed in their correct time period."
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 08:07 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

Kitty turned and let out a chuckle at Gavin's words, eyes flicking back over to Dan briefly. "This wasn't Gavin. I don't think he even knows how to do magic." Kitty wrinkled her nose, looking around at their surroundings. Holding a hand out a small fireball formed in her palm, as if she were trying to illuminate the area to see if it would garner new information. No such luck. With a sigh Kitty extinguished the flame.

Kitty sucked in a breath and closed her eyes, feeling out her surroundings in a different way. "I can sense it too. Massive amounts...Almost familiar but..." Kitty opened her eyes and frowned, "I can't place it." Kitty was just about to turn to look at Dan and ask if he recognized the energy at all when a loud voice echoed throughout their surroundings.

Kitty abruptly turned to try and find the source of the voice, her grip on her sword tightening. Upon seeing it Kitty did not watch in awe or shock as the Being manifested, she only allowed fire to ghost along the metal of her blade. When Gavin spoke Kitty only bit out her usual sassy retort. "It's a cunt from the pussy brigade. You the only one that didn't run to the far corners of the universe?"

Nevertheless Kitty quieted when the Being began speaking again, at least now Kitty could put a name to the...er..face. She scowled further as he said that they were to embark on a quest, personally she was quite sick of doing a Celestials dirty work. "And if we say no?"
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 08:41 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

As The Conservator towered over them, Dan shot a guilty look towards the others. "Look, I could technically be related to him, but this still isn't my fault." He then quietened as the being spoke, examining it's form and energy whilst he did. Dan had never met this celestial, but had heard of him in the past. It seemed he was somewhat an outsider among the celestials, and he couldn't remember for the life of him was his job was until it was explained.

"Well, atleast someone's stepped up to the time role after my dad." Trying to keep the atmosphere light, yet failing to hide the daunting weight of responsibility set in again. Here they were, off to save things once again. And here was Dan thinking he could have some peace for once.

"What she means is we'd be glad to," Dan shot a glare at Kitty, before looking back up at the Conservator. "Point us in the right direction and we'll get your time-lost babies."
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 11:09 AM
Ghost Rider
Meta-Human
Punisher
1460cr
243 Posts

The Conservator allowed the two mortals to respond and then particularly focused his gaze on Kitty.
“You have no choice in the matter, Youngblood. And you will find that this task is of your business more than your friends.”

“Hold on, if this concerns her, then why bring me and Dan along?” Gavin interrupted.
“You are two of her greatest allies,” The Conservator responded. “She will be requiring your aid, inevitably. The artifact in question resembles a helmet. It will be clear from its appearance that it does not belong in that era of time. Kittiana, you should be able to sense its energy signature, given that it bears a similarity to that of the Arclight Blade. Retrieve the artifact, and I will send you to the next time era straight away. In order to prevent any temporal paradoxes, you will all be made to appear as different people. Good luck.”

And with that, another portal opened just behind them and again, before any of them could react, it moved towards them quickly and transported them away from the realm. The next thing any of them would know, is a bright light blinding their visions.
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 11:37 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

Kitty snarled at the Celestial, her temper beginning to flare up truly. Most of her anger was directed at the celestial, or she would have turned to glare at Dan right back.

However she stopped baring her teeth at the Celestial at the mention of the Arclight Blade. Now she was a little more interested in helping the Celestial. She was desperate to get that blade back. But then she paused, "Next era?" She questioned but it seemed the Celestial wasn't going to answer as another portal appeared and enveloped them before they could react.

Kitty cried out as the light blinded her, her eyes being particularly sensitive because of her species. When the light cleared and Kitty blinked her eyes several times, she looked around. They were in a small clearing of flowers, trees surrounding the area in a circle. What struck Kitty first was that this was familiar.

Getting up Kitty looked down at her hands, still her own skin tone. To distract herself for at least a moment she flexed her fingers, slowly spreading a glamor over her skin. Within a few minutes she was now a lithe young woman with fair skin and long mahogany colored hair and hazel eyes. Then she looked around at the trees before stopping on one, walking over to it with a sickly look on her face. Upon reaching the tree she closed her eyes and ran her fingers over it, her breath choking in her throat as her fingertips ran over familiar grooves. Carved into the tree was her name in her languages script, and another underneath hers.

Kitty ripped her hand from the tree and turned around, glaring up at the sky with a ferocious look on her face. "Take me back you fucker! I don't want to be here! Damn your stupid quest to hell! I'm done doing celestial dirty work you piece of shit! Take! Me! Back!" She screamed at the sky, fire enveloping her skin as she glared at nothing.

A minute passed without a sound aside from the sounds of the nature surrounding them. Kitty's angry face just crumbled into anguish then into a blank but dark mask. "Hurry up and get clamored, Dan help Gavin. Then follow me." She bit out, turning away from them and beginning to walk for an opening in the trees.
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 08:54 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

"Clear minded as always." Dan mocked a cheery tone as he commented on Kitty's behaviour, obviously directing it to Gavin but remembering that Kitty would hear anything anyway. His hand then moved upwards, casting an illusion over himself to completely change his appearance. Black hair receded until there was none, whilst his skin darkened toward ebony and body reshaped to the stature and appearance that couldn't have been further from his original.

Once that was done, he moved his hand over to Gavin, waving a small gesture to cast a similar illusion over him. This time he made more subtle changes, making him look more like a latino version of himself.
"I've gotta be careful," He spoke with a voice several pitches lower, matching his new ethnicity. "Has to be no way I can be recognised." Dan then moved to follow Kitty; in no obvious rush to catch up with her and instead strolling beside Gavin.

"Wonder if the Guardians of Time sanctioned these adventures," He shrugged, taking in the place around them. "Then again, do they consider themselves above Celestials now?"
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 08:51 AM
Ghost Rider
Meta-Human
Punisher
1460cr
243 Posts

For some reason, the location they landed in elicited an emotional outburst from Kitty. Gavin assumed it had something to do with the Celestial telling her that this quest was "more of her business than anyone elses". He decided to wait and see what the Conservator was talking about exactly.

Dan attempted to make light of the situation again. "Aren't we all?" Gavin replied in a dull, sarcastic tone and proceeded to walk with him, following Kitty. He examined the illusion Dan cast over him, and decided that he prefered his actual body but at the same time understood the implications of walking around in the wrong time era. Anything could after all, go wrong.

"Guardians, Celestials.. it still confuses me." Gavin confessed to Dan. "Recently I've learnt that there were these other beings referred to as 'Eternals' who acted as middlemen between Celestials and mortals." He sighed. "Who knows what else is out there."

A moment passed before his mind came to another subject. "I heard you were locked up somewhere extremely secure. Did she get you out?" He asked Dan, obviously referring to Kitty.
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 09:01 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

"Oh shove it up your ass Daniel." She snarled back before continuing on, placing a hand against her chest until it began to glow and her attire changed. "We're in 1051, dress accordingly." She threw over her shoulder before continuing to walk, ignoring how the fabric of her dress caught on brush and bushes. Kitty brushed her new mahogany tinted hair behind her pale ear, her hazel eyes cold.

"There is a town about an hours walk from here but we'll hit an inn a half hour before. It'll make things more risky but it's the best place to rest and figure out a plan on how to find the artifact." Kitty wanted to leave this time period as quickly as possible, she didn't know how much her heart could take. As they continued to walk the hardness left Kitty's face until it was just blank, sorrow lingering in her eyes. "Since it's going to be awhile before we get to the inn, and we don't know how long we'll be here, we should think up cover stories."
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 10:49 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

Dan at first looked down at his attire, as usual a long leather coat over a waistcoat and a shirt. It didn't take much of a chance, ageing some of the materials to a more appropriate cloth, and he blended in perfectly. Gavin's attire took more doing, but Dan managed to change his clothing to the closest medieval equivalent. After this he decided to finally reply to Gavin's question.

"Nope, I got myself out. Well... technically..." His eyes flickered back and forth between Kitty and Gavin, ensuring they didn't lose her as she stormed off, but also giving Gavin attention out of manners. "Made sure an anonymous bounty was placed upon my arrest, so a crack team would come and rescue me for a few million." He then shrugged with a small laugh. "On the plus side part of that team was the Freelancer, and who doesn't want him on your side?"

"Downside; Ven was there. Haven't seen him since of course." Dan shook his head, listening now to Kitty talk about cover stories. "I'm a sailor who brought you two nobles from Spain. Means I can drink Rum and you two can brush up on your Spanish." He scratched his head for a moment. "Unless the Muslim Caliphate owns Spain around now... I always forget..."
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 01:18 PM
Ghost Rider
Meta-Human
Punisher
1460cr
243 Posts

"Think I only met Ven during the whole Armageddon mess." Gavin said. "How long ago was that now? Ten? No.. eighteen years ago. Shit... time flies." He sighed as he reflected upon this.

"Damn, should have taken some Spanish lessons from Sebastian." Gavin joked in response to Dan's cover story. "Depends what year it is, I'm guessing pretty early." He said, again sarcastically. He peered through the greenery, ensuring that he kept sight of her so that he and Dan didn't lose her.

Gavin reached behind himself and unsheathed his sword: an Arabic Scimitar that, despite having some decoration on the handle and blade, was mostly simple in its appearance. He swung it down in front of him and easily sliced some branches out of his path, repeating the action a few more times as they walked before they arrived at a much more spacious part of the forest.

"I'm just here wondering what a displaced helmet has to do with us." He said in reference to their task. "And the big guy basically implied that there's more than one artifact." He sighed again. "I'm starting to feel old already..." He said as he sliced another branch.
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 01:36 PM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

"Soy fluido en casi todos los idiomas." The words rolled off Kitty's tongue effortlessly, and with a flick of her wrist her hair turned more of a brown color and her skin bronzed more. "And you're 6 and a half centuries off Dan. Rum hasn't been invented yet." Kitty ran a hand through her new hair, pausing for a moment to listen to the woods around them before she continued.

"From now on call me Eliza." She called out behind her before continuing, flicking her wrist again so her dress turned into a higher quality fabric and looked richer. "Almost there. When we get there don't react."

Kitty continued on without explaining further and at least ten minutes later a building came into view, it was a decent looking building but had definitely seen better days. The door was open and there was a sign that said "INN" over it. Walking inside Kitty schooled her features into a deceptively stressed and hopeful mask, as if she truly was a lost noble looking for somewhere to stay. "Hello?" She called out, her voice even taking on a much softer and warmer quality than usual.

"Hello sorry! I was tending to the garden in the back. Welcome to the inn sweetheart." A warm voice chimed out and a second later a young woman emerged. She had long scarlet hair and warm bright blue eyes, smooth tanned skin without a wrinkle in sight. It was Kitty. The Kitty of this time period.

Even though she was the same physical age as Kitty currently, this Kitty just seemed so much younger. Her blue eyes weren't haunted, there wasn't pain behind her smile, and there wasn't a scar on her body.

Oh and there was also the fact that she was incredibly and hugely pregnant.
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 09:40 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

Dan stopped dead in his tracks, astounded. "No rum?!" He exclaimed, looking between the two of them. "They brought us to a place without rum and expect me to help them?" His arms crossed in defiance, until he realised no one else cared about rum and were continuing on with the mission. "Well, I'll atleast let me contempt be known."

Finally he carried on, obviously in somewhat of a mood now at the prospect of nothing good to drink. The scenery reminded him of Phoenixspire, but he quickly moved on from thinking of that.

"How long to this bloody inn? Feel like I've walked half of England..." He moaned, directing his question mostly over to Kitty. As he finished his sentence the building came into view, silencing him. His silence continued in a more surprised matter upon seeing the younger and pregnant Kitty, eyeing her up and down.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath.
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 09:07 AM
Ghost Rider
Meta-Human
Punisher
1460cr
243 Posts

Gavin stared wide-eyed at the younger Kitty.
"Well that's the last thing I expected" He muttered under his breath as his eyes trailed down to her swollen abdomen.

It now made sense as to why the Celestial chose to send them here, of all people. Particularly Kitty. She would know this place better than anyone else.

His expression changed to that of a slight smirk as he looked at Dan.
"I can almost hear what you're thinking," He joked.
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 09:39 AM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

The younger Kitty's brows furrowed in slight confusion because of their reactions. Then she looked down at herself and let out a laugh, "Oh, I tend to give people a fright." She rubbed her swollen abdomen with one hand while she used the other to beckon them inside.

The present Kitty took another step inside, so far she was succeeding in keeping her expressions under control. False smiles and false emotions. But then another voice rang out and the room got a couple degrees hotter and Kitty's hands curled into fists, nails digging into her palms. "Kittiana?" It was a male voice, one that brought a smile to the pregnant Kitty's face. "In here love!" She called back, sort of almost waddling around them to close the doors behind them.

A man emerged from the hallway, he was quite tall and Kitty's smile widened when he walked over to her. He had shoulder length dark brown hair, fair skin, and silvery grey eyes. "What are you doing out here? You should be resting." He said softly to her , leaning down to press a kiss into her hair before rubbing her belly with one hand. A grin lit up his face when he felt the baby kick against his hand, although Kitty grimanced. "I'm pregnant Belior, not crippled. And we have guests."

Belior straightened and gave the group a warm smile, the present Kitty looked as if she had swallowed glass and she had her hands behind her back, blood was dripping down her hand because of how deeply she was pressing her nails into her skin. "Welcome to our in, I see you've already met my wife and she has already taken away my luxury of introducing myself," He turned back to give Kitty a playful glare, which she just grinned at, before turning back to them. "How many rooms will you be needing?"
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 03:22 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

Dan stood somewhat frozen in place, only his eyes moving to observe the situation as it unfolded. He noticed the vastly different personalities of the past and present Kitty, sensing the anger build in the latter as a man entered the room. Eventually Dan moved, but only straight past the couple to find a bottle of something strong.

"Have you got any ru-..." Dan stopped himself. "Something strong?" With his hand over a counter he managed to pull a bottle of something, fetching it up and flicking off the cork with his thumb. From his other hand he conjured two coins to offer as payment.

A harsh swig followed a wince. "Bloody hell is this..."
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 07:59 PM
Ghost Rider
Meta-Human
Punisher
1460cr
243 Posts

It was clear that Kitty was pissed, and the anger seemed to be directed to the man that had just entered the room. A previous lover evidently. Gavin speculated that he must have wronged her at some point. That would be none of his business though.

Gavin forced a friendly smile towards both the younger Kitty and Belior.
"We'll take two rooms. One for me, and another for these two." Gavin nodded towards Dan and Kitty.
PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 08:51 PM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

Kitty was the farthest thing from angry, what she was doing was just reminding her to keep her composure. What she felt when she felt Belior was pain and sorrow, and he hadn't wronged her. No, she had wronged him. A wrong she would regret for the rest of her immortal life. Snapping back into focus she looked over at Dan. In fact both Kitty's were kind of giving him a strange look as of now, and Belior joined in a moment later. "It's moonshine. Strongest stuff there is." He said, brows knitted together.

Present Kitty let out a slightly nervous laugh, "Forgive him, hes a great sailor but a bit of ah..." She gave them a smile and laughed again, past Kitty nodding to say she understood what she was saying. Then she turned back to Gavin, resisting the urge to raise a brow when he said they only needed two rooms. Past Kitty gave the current Kitty a slight smile before nodding her head and fetching the keys, each with a symbol on them, giving one to Gavin and the other to Kitty. Kitty fished a pouch of coins from her pocket and slid a couple over to Kitty who took them. The current Kitty then led the way to the rooms after motioning a hand to Dan to tell him to follow.

When Kitty reached their room she unlocked it and pushed the door open before tossing the key on the bed and letting out a snarl, keeping her back to the door as she wiped away some of the tears gathering in her eyes. "When we finish this little shit show, I'm gutting another celestial and hanging him on my wall."
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 10:29 AM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

"Yeah it's... good..." Dan lied, suppressing the disgusted look on his face as he followed Kitty to their room. Just as she threw her key on the bed, Dan put the moonshine down even quicker. "Tastes like piss." He remarked, before moving to the window and looking outside. "Interesting place for a future vampire queen."

"Celestials must be desperate though, surely you wouldn't want someone going back to meet their former selves. Timeline continuity and all." He shrugged. "They were never the smartest lot, even with most of them alive."

"Who is she, or you, carrying at this point?" His finger gestured out, obviously at the past Kitty and her pregnant form.
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 09:50 PM
Ghost Rider
Meta-Human
Punisher
1460cr
243 Posts

Gavin set the keys to his room down on top of the drawer on the side of the single bed. He then turned around and sat down on his bed with a sigh, placing his face in his hands and resting the elbows on his thighs. He ran his hands down his face before resting his chin on the tips of his thumbs and looking around the room, blinking a few times.

The room he had been given was mostly empty, and quite modest in terms of design with a simple carpet and a mirror on one of the walls. There was a window on the wall behind him, through which the afternoon shone and lit up the room. An oil lamp also resided on the desk by his bed. A door opposite the foot of his bed led to what he assumed to be the bathroom... whatever counted as a bathroom anyway in this timezone.

As finished taking in his surroundings, his mind immediately went back to the reason why they were sent here. The Celestial said that they were to find something resembling a helmet. He assumed that he would at least send them to the location in which the artifact was located, or perhaps somewhere nearby. That hopefully narrowed the search down to the local area. He wondered if anyone here had any knowledge of it.

Gavin pondered the potential implications of changing any individual's timeline with so much as speaking to them when he shouldn't even be there. Then again, the Celestial must have known that. What if this is what had always happened? In that case, Kitty must recall seeing the three strangers - them - in one of her many past lives. She had lived a long time though. And besides, she and her husband ran an inn. It was unlikely she'd memorise every customer's face. Gavin also sensed the likelihood of a suppressed memory. The way in which she reacted back there, he assumed something had happened. Who was the baby anyway?

Gavin shrugged. None of his business. If she hadn't told him - and she was in her very right not to - he had no reason to ask. They had a mission on their hands, and the sooner they accomplished it, the sooner they'd be away from here.

PM
^
Kitty Youngblood
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 10:14 PM
The Blood Queen
Vampire/Human
Sorceress
1300cr
703 Posts

"This was the life I wanted to have." She said softly as she sat on the corner of the bed, facing him but not really looking at him. "My first daughter. I named her Diana. After my sister." Kitty let out this little laugh, continuing to stare off into space.

"Seven or so years from now Belior and Diana are going to get very sick. And there is going to be no cure to save them. At least not a human one and back then I wasn't as adept in healing magic. So I did the next best niave thing. I fed them my blood in a little of their food, then I bit them, they were too feverish to really understand what was happening, and then I killed them. I didn't know that my venom wasn't as strong as a normal vampires, I didn't know that it wouldn't always take. Unlike you they didn't wake up." There were tears sliding down Kitty's cheeks but she didn't seem entirely aware of them. "I vaguely told you about this before. When you met Jebediah, it was what I meant when I said I didn't turn him because his body was too weak and my venom didn't always take. It was different for you cause I could simple recapture your soul if it didn't work and try again but...I never forgave myself. I was selfish and I only wasted the time I had left with them. It was also the first time I had directly killed someone with my bare hands."

Kitty kept staring down at her hands, as if stuck in that day. "The day I buried them was the first time I heard Corsetta's voice in my head. It may sound dramatic but that was the day I died. I stopped considering myself to be human that day. And from then on no matter how much i loved any lover, any child, any friend I never turned them for fear of repeating my mistake. So instead I would just watch them wither away or figure out what I really was and turn on me or be taken from me too soon." After that Kitty was silent for several long moments before she got up, suddenly looking a bit pale.

"I-I can't be in here right now. It feels too small. I'm going to go for a walk." Kitty abruptly got up from the bed, hands shaking. But then just as suddenly a vein in her forehead bulged and she turned chalk white, her eyes glowing as she promptly fainted.
PM
^
Daniel Almis
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:02 PM
The Outlaw
Descendant
Gunslinger
865cr
1120 Posts

Dan sat down on the bed, shaking his head slightly as Kitty explained her story.
"Fuck." Was all he could think to say under his breathe. He knew Kitty had been through alot already, but now he knew it was so much more. Before he could even consider offering her consolation, she froze in place.
"Kitty?" He said, but she did not move or reply.

"Moping about again." A voice caused him to look to the door suddenly, as he was seemingly not alone in this frozen time. Immediately he recognised the human form infront of him as his fathers, however he doubted it's place in reality.
"Great." Was all Dan said.
"I was just watching the timelines as usual, and imagine my surprise when I see a Daniel Almis from the future drop by." Nozdormu smirked, moving to sit beside him. "I'm intrigued as to why you're here. Right about now you're meant to be in..." He checked a watch on his wrist before continuing. "Japan, slaughtering some villagers as a job." His wrist lowered and his eyes moved up to examine Dan. "There's no blue fire in you, and I know what happens to me in the centuries to come." Obviously he referred to his death, but the tone in which he did so suggested no hostility.

"I won't lie, I kind of forgot about you." Dan avoided any eye contact, instead examining Kitty's frozen form. "And why we're here is not your concern."
"Not a surprise, you tend to do that when you kill them." Nozdormu shrugged, almost comically. "Do you ever die?" He added out of nowhere.
"I wish I knew." Dan replied, before standing up. "You should just go, don't let the others see you." To that Nozdormu simply nodded.
"I don't know what I expected." He rose, giving Kitty and Dan one last look. "Goodbye."

"Kitty?" He called out as time resumed, only to find her falling downwards to the floor. Luckily he caught her before she hit the ground, but she seemed to be out cold in some kind of trance. "Gavin!" Dan called out for him, hoping he would come in and maybe know what was wrong with her.
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 05:43 PM
Ghost Rider
Meta-Human
Punisher
1460cr
243 Posts

Gavin was in the middle of laying his weapons, the sword and the shotgun, out on his bed when he heard Dan call his name from next door. Gavin sensed urgency from the tone of his voice, so he quickly turned and ran towards his door. He yanked it open, sped through the hallway and arrived at the door to the room Kitty and Dan were staying in.

He practically slammed himself into the door, but both fortunately and unfortunately they had forgotten to lock it - and the excessive force he exerted carried on and caused him to sprawl into the room face down.

"Fuck a duck..." He mumbled into the carpet as he placed his hands by his sides and slowly got up and looked around, masking his embarassment as much as he could with a stoic expression.

It was then that he saw Kitty in Dan's arms, completely unconcious. He stood up, straightened his clothes and cleared his throat. "Uh, what's wrong with her?" He walked over and kneeled down beside her, rubbing his nose with one hand. She had clearly passed out. He reached out and gently slapped her face a few times.

"Lemme just.." He grabbed Kitty's face with one hand, encompassing both of her cheeks, and started roughly shaking her head from side-to-side, hoping to wake her up in a crude effort.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll