Welcome to Convergence, a galaxy of battles and politics. Numerous Factions contest planets each for their own purposes. Will you join one and assist their conquests? Or will you become a Lone Wolf and carve your own path to becoming a Galactic Legend? Almost anything is possible in the Galaxy of Convergence.

Jump into our Science-Fantasy universe and join other writers to create compelling galactic stories, or just have some fun! We recommend joining our Discord for the best plotting experience.

Admins

Wiki Team

Directories
RPG InitiativeRPG-D

Main Affiliates
RPSiteAwardsRevaliir

Previously
A deadly virus affecting both organics and robotics swept the northern sectors of the Galaxy, sparking a war between the afflicted and the remaining factions. After nearly a year of defensive battles and co-ordinated operations, the war finally ended at the Battle of Ruin. The end of the war saw increased relations between the GSU, Imperium and Santori as they all agreed on a two year ceasefire to mend the damages caused by the crisis.

After these two years the factions signed the Santori Accords, an agreement proclaiming their united efforts to uphold Celestial law, including the protection of innocent life in case of another galactic threat. Following this meeting the Highrock Clans decided to join the Santori Protectorate, expanding their territory by almost double.

Galactic Date
Whilst each planet has their own personal Dates and Times, most of them adhere to the Galactic Standard Calendar when communicating with eachother.

Galactic Year

Galactic Month
November

Current Events
The Reich, a returning faction of magic-haters, resurface and initiate a purge of the planet Ordriey, destroying it entirely in the process. This event has made all of the Major Factions uneasy, even though each of them has bigger concerns of their own. Not only are there issues for these powers to deal with, but more factions are rising from the ashes of the Helix War, populating the galaxy once again.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Architect Sam'anar has discovered a way to reverse large parts of the Convergence, sending back many of the planets it had brought into the galaxy. Whilst this move has saved many from unwanted threats, it has also shifted the layout of the galaxy drastically. Because of this, new star-charts have been drawn out with Hyperlanes, allowing them to show the quickest and safest routes between planets.

Important Wiki Links

Species List Current Factions Magic Types War Records

Wiki Spotlight

The Varanus are a extra-galactic bipedal reptilian species with genetic ties to dragons,once having an natural affinity for magic that now remains mostly forgotten.There exists two major subspecies of the Varanus each with their own distinctions and roles in society.

Wiki Rules

Only Staff may make any additions, edits, or changes to this wiki. Any attempts to edit this Wiki are logged and will be punished.
Do not pester Staff for your lore to be added, this Wiki is for core/legacy lore only.
Do not steal any of the lore created and stored here. It is the property of its creators.

Official Wiki

Enter the Wiki

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Pins and Needles
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 05:42 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts
Awards: None

Chance paces through the streets asking around where his daughter, Hope, was seen last. She disappeared all of a sudden from school and he has been searching ever since, running on minutes of sleep, and hardly spending quality time with Ren. He checks the time as he walks, it was getting late and the streets were becoming less crowded with every hour. Antony was royally pissed, sure a child may wander off and get reunited after a few minutes but this just wasn't right. He was tired, worried, stressed and hungry all at the same time and people can definitely tell if they knew him. When the streets clear completely he was in an alleyway where he suspected she disappeared into the crowd. He takes a deep breath and punches a wall making his knuckles bleed and a small dent in it as well. Another day wasted without a single hint!
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:57 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

Ren walks down the alleyway washing Ash off of his hands that turned to blood when wet "hey Tony I got a lead but we better hurry"

Ren said while he continued to wash his hands before lighting a cigarette he dicided to do some digging in the local underworld Wich he was frimiliar with given his job

Walking over to chance "problem is your not going to like the setup, she's with a group of slavers from the looks of things" taking another drag from his cigarette he speaks again "I set some things up but if we're doing this we need more than just us two" Ren didn't know how chance would take the news but sugar coating things wasn't his style so he told it like it is now the only thing is is getting approval to get gear otherwise Ren might have to get there gear by other means
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 08:16 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

Chance doesn't say anything for a moment, "I'll do anything to get my little girl back Ren. Tell me what the hell it is so I can get her away from those fuckers." He looks a bit relieved to know she was somewhere other than worse. "Please tell me." He tell Ren quietly, "Please."
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 08:23 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

Ren nods to chance "well you and I will be going in as buyers unfortunately that would mean we might see hope in a vary compromising way however I arranged stuff for us as soon as we can confirm it's her I got a team ready to hit the place hard so in the confusion we can get her and get out"

He hands chance the contact info to a the team apparently a group of mercs working for a faction known as nsc. On the into there's a dossiare of the team upon first glance the guys are crack jobs and with various combat skills and vary dangerous

"They put me on the line with their leader and after explaing the situation he said he'll have them do it free since he's a expected father"

PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 08:34 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

"Well tell him I said congratz...... what the hell do you mean compromising?" He looks through what was handed to him quickly skimming, "You sure we can trust them?" He asks motioning for Ren to lead the way. All the while he was praying she would be unharmed, otherwise they all were dying.
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 08:43 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

Ren thinks of the easiest way to say this "well by compromising I mean naked there sex slavers" Ren takes one last drag from his smoke "yah I can trust them I've done jobs with these guys before they look after each other dispit the job description the may be hesitent with you being with the government but keep your cool and keep up the ruse as a buyer and this should go off without a hitch"
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 08:50 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

"I really am going to punch and shock the balls off of those fuckers now." Chance says sojnding rather pissed, "Atleast kmot all over the news I suppose. Never even been on a paper. Job perks I guess. Nakes it easier to bring tjem in mostly whole." He smiles abd chuckles. "I'll be a ghost to them."
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:04 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

Ren nods as a crackle from his earpeice has him listen
"Yah ok we will be ready shortly" Ren looks to chance "ok everything is set up follow me and try not to look like the feds Ren said walking over messing up the collar and hair off chance before ripping knee on his pants

"There it's not perfect but at least you'll fit in somewhat" Ren says as he motions to follow him threw a series of dark allyways stopping at a door to a large concrete building and nocking

Soon after the door opened and a talk druggie appears "Ren good to see yah coming for another bite to eat?" Ren shakes his head "no man strictly business, I heard you got a new shipment of good recently" the man nods "ah yes yes we got a good one to young with a hit of red too, so who's the guy?" Ren looks behind him "he's a new guy to my team I figured I would treat him to a product purchase" the man nods "no problem hey I tell yah what that new one needs broken in why don't I set you guys up for a room to do that" Ren nods and motions for chance to follow to the room where they wait"
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:16 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

Chanxe follows Ren quietly up to the room, he wondered how he knew the druggie and what he meant by, "breaking in" and food? Business? Chance looks at Ren for a second as they walked, the questions kept piling up in his mind. Also he'd have to try and mend a pair of pants now atleast it was something to look forward to.
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:20 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

Ren looks to chance "I'm assuming you have questions since we have to wait for a bit till we can confirm we have hope, might want to start asking away" Ren said not looking forward to the conversation.
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:30 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

"First off, you sre buying the thread for me to mend these." He'd kaugh and point at the hole in his oants, "What did he mea by breaking me in? And just business?" Chance tilts his head, "You seem to be almost so well known you eat here also?" He looks around. "Must be damned fine." He says a bit sarcastically.
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:38 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

Ren shakes his head "I wish you never had to know about this side of me" Ren picks up a glass of red liquid with a note saying on the house, as Ren would sip from the cup is eyes would change a deeper red

"they weren't talking about breaking you in they were talking about the new girl who I can only assume is hope from the description since given her age I can only assume she's a virgin" Ren takes another sip from the glass Ren sighs

" as for just business it was implying I was looking to buy sell and or do work here again" Ren looks at the tiny remains in the glass and passes it to chance "this will explain what they mentioned by a bite to eat"

Ren sharply sighs waiting for him to drink it "anything else you want to know"
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:47 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

Chance would listen quietly" Of course she is a virgin." He would look at what Ren passsd him and took a tiny tiny sio before he looks shcoked nd whips it out of his mouth, "You're a vampire." He finally says, feeling bad for the victims in this ring. "How long were you a part of this fucked up ring?" He asks after a few seconds. "What made you leave it?"
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:53 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

Ren sighs "yes I'm a vampire, I was born into it a long while ago so I've been in it most of my life" Ren thinks on the last part "I haven't left it chance for two reasons, 1 I'm...the son of the person who runs it and two ....my daughter is here being treated fairly as long as I keep working here" the mother died birthing her like every vampire"
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:04 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

"We can get them both out of here." Chanxe says quietly, "Then you don't have to worry about your daughter being here and then we can rid of this and put the others to the whip or whatever punishment they have for these guys." He stops talking, "I'll makd sure that doesn't happen to you. You had no choice but to protect your daughter from worse treatment. Which I don't even want to imagine." Chance felt sorry for Ren, his father was pretty mucj a Godfather in the mafia, his daughter was mixed up in this and her mother passed in child brith. "You have my word Ren." He hands Ren back the glass sfil tasting the iron taste in his mouth.
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:10 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

Ren nods "thank you, a nock on the door was made and the druggie pushed a it open for hope to walk in blindfolded and not really wearing much as the door shut rens pulled out his phone to call the group but after a brief moment of talking he drops his phone his hands shaking as his face contirts into one if sadness and rage "the phone had a picture of a dead girl on it the team found in the allyway as there making there way there
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:21 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

Chance resists the urg to hug Hope, but the very least he could do as cover her up, taking off his shirt he'd put it on her shushing her quietly. He'd head the phone drop and look over at Ren who looked like he was on the verge, "Sir. " He'd whisper to Ren wanting to see if he was okay but not wanting to worry about the back lash of such an obvious answer.
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:29 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

Ren Ren extends his arm to the door as his eyes give off a deep orange color and flames rise from the sides as the door explodes from the hinges two guards stand only to be reduced to a pile of ashes just as a explosion from the other side of the complex rocks the area guards are scrambling to get control of the situation saying stuff like there's a army outside and are bullets are doing jack shit to there armor

Ren stops one of the guards "where is he!!"the guard points to the door at the end of the hall before being burned alive

A woman rushes into the room with chance and hope dressed in heavy metal armor and some strange shotgun "are you the vip's Ren told us about"
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:41 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

Chance had sheilded Hope with his own body when tje small explosion occured, when the woman burst into what was left of the doorway asking if they were the VIPs. Chance would nod, "Yes ma'am." He picks Hope up and holds her close, "Lets get out of here. I have a feeling we'll all be cinder by the time Ren is done." He'd conadier unblidnfolding Hope but she didn't need to see these kind of things yet. "How's things holding up otherwise?" He'd ask the woman rubbing Hope back trying to keep her calm.
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:49 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

The woman shrugged as they made their way outside "I'm ok can't say the same for Ren " another explosion rocks the building as screams of guards are heard "he's really going all out on them ain't he?"the woman asks
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:55 PM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

"Yeah, he kinda has to now in a way." He had covered Hope's ears at this point also holing to shield her from the screams, "If i could out ny daighter died here I'd be doing the same thing. Except... No one would be ledt no mstter whom."
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 11:09 PM
1150cr
132 Posts

The woman waited for her team to get back into the vehicle and dropped hope and chance off Ren showed up later looking like shit both tired and depressed
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 06:09 AM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

Anthony had by now unblindfolded Hope and was holding her tightly so releaved and happy to see his daughter safe and sound after a quick check up. He looked at Ren and stood up, the look on his face told him everything. "Need something to drink? Anything? " He asks walking over to Ren quickly settinf Hope down and hughing Ren dragging them into a group hug.
PM
^
Esscast
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 08:08 AM
1150cr
132 Posts

Hope hugged chance tightly before looking at Ren "who's that?" Hope said slightly scared to which Ren could understand

"Don't mind me kid I'm just going to crash here for the day" Ren said tiredly upon hearing chances question he responded "I don't want to get you in trouble with the government man so I'll just lay low here today and be out by nightfall"
PMEmail
^
Chance Kiers
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 08:17 AM
Human
Imperium Bug
950cr
61 Posts

Anthony laughs some, "That Ren Hope, he helped out when we were trying to find you," Chance smiles "Ren, don't worry about me, I have my ways. Besides you shouldn't be out my yourself either way, people could get out looking for you and that won't be fine. Besides look at you, you can barely stand!" He motions to Rens state. "Stay here for as long as you'd like, just don't eat all my food."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll