Welcome to Convergence, a galaxy of battles and politics. Numerous Factions contest planets each for their own purposes. Will you join one and assist their conquests? Or will you become a Lone Wolf and carve your own path to becoming a Galactic Legend? Almost anything is possible in the Galaxy of Convergence.

Jump into our Science-Fantasy universe and join other writers to create compelling galactic stories, or just have some fun! We recommend joining our Discord for the best plotting experience.

Admins

Wiki Team

Directories
RPG InitiativeRPG-D

Main Affiliates
RPSiteAwardsRevaliir

Previously
A deadly virus affecting both organics and robotics swept the northern sectors of the Galaxy, sparking a war between the afflicted and the remaining factions. After nearly a year of defensive battles and co-ordinated operations, the war finally ended at the Battle of Ruin. The end of the war saw increased relations between the GSU, Imperium and Santori as they all agreed on a two year ceasefire to mend the damages caused by the crisis.

After these two years the factions signed the Santori Accords, an agreement proclaiming their united efforts to uphold Celestial law, including the protection of innocent life in case of another galactic threat. Following this meeting the Highrock Clans decided to join the Santori Protectorate, expanding their territory by almost double.

Galactic Date
Whilst each planet has their own personal Dates and Times, most of them adhere to the Galactic Standard Calendar when communicating with eachother.

Galactic Year

Galactic Month
November

Current Events
The Reich, a returning faction of magic-haters, resurface and initiate a purge of the planet Ordriey, destroying it entirely in the process. This event has made all of the Major Factions uneasy, even though each of them has bigger concerns of their own. Not only are there issues for these powers to deal with, but more factions are rising from the ashes of the Helix War, populating the galaxy once again.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Architect Sam'anar has discovered a way to reverse large parts of the Convergence, sending back many of the planets it had brought into the galaxy. Whilst this move has saved many from unwanted threats, it has also shifted the layout of the galaxy drastically. Because of this, new star-charts have been drawn out with Hyperlanes, allowing them to show the quickest and safest routes between planets.

Important Wiki Links

Species List Current Factions Magic Types War Records

Wiki Spotlight

The Varanus are a extra-galactic bipedal reptilian species with genetic ties to dragons,once having an natural affinity for magic that now remains mostly forgotten.There exists two major subspecies of the Varanus each with their own distinctions and roles in society.

Wiki Rules

Only Staff may make any additions, edits, or changes to this wiki. Any attempts to edit this Wiki are logged and will be punished.
Do not pester Staff for your lore to be added, this Wiki is for core/legacy lore only.
Do not steal any of the lore created and stored here. It is the property of its creators.

Official Wiki

Enter the Wiki

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Cargo for a pirate
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 10:39 AM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts
Awards: None

Sapphire walked through the cargo bay as she made sure that everything was strapped down well. She was given good pay to deliver these packages and was careful to gain the respect from her new employer. A broken box was not the way to do it so she had to be careful. Satisfied that nothing would move in takeoff or landing she went to the pilot seat and started the ship.

The flight was a long one as she had to avoid many arias. And finding the pirate would probably be a challenge.

Landing the ship she again checked the cargo to make sure everything was still in one piece. She got off her ship and turned on both shields as she always did. Her ship was now invisible except for the Phoenix painted on top and it also had the energy shield up witch was not something you want to touch. She went to a nearby bar. One the person she was delivering to was said to visit.

Entering the old stile was she went to the bar and placed a few coin on the table. “do you know where I can find Quareen?” she asked just to be pointed to the corner table. Sapphire turned and took a seat as she awaited the woman.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 11:31 AM
3805cr
112 Posts
Awards: 1

So it seemed That the deliverance finally arrived and she was supposed to go to this Bar where she was going to talk about the shipment and where it's gonna arrive, Quareen really wasn't excited for this... Because normally nothing could go wrong in a simple deal

Quareen walked into the Bar looking for somebody that's sitting alone, since that is basically what the dealer told her how she was gonna meet her. And we'll enough next to the Bikers playing pool, and the sleazy couple kissing next to the jukebox there was a woman sitting alone at a table in a dark corner, the best place to talk all kinds of illegal business and sort.

She walked up to the dealer before taking a seat next to her "So... I heard you are involved with a pirate called 'Quareen'?" She loved doing the whole acting like a cop that knows exactly what they are doing thing to spook whoever she was doing business with, she had to keep herself entertained somehow.

--------------------
"Yeah maybe it was good... Maybe"-Bafoon 14th of March after a French test
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 12:56 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

“whoever told you that is high on something. I'm simply here to give a woman a message from her friend.” she answered completely calm as if this was not the first time this ‘misconception’ had happened. “here you can read it.” she said pulling out the letter. To someone not part of the pirates group it would sound like an apology letter for the information it gave on the fact the woman's husband was cheating on her.

Now to the one she was suppose to deliver to it was a highly coded massage. She did not look up as she spoke and started playing with her communicator. After a few seconds she looked up with a confirmed smile. “you know it’s not considered nice to try and raise your allies blood pressure.”
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 01:16 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen took the letter and read it all through carefully, when she was finished reading the brief letter she smirked "Yeah that's a great plan..."

She listened to what the dealer said carefully before smiling and taking off the hat "Well, it does get tiring to go to some deals and not do anything to keep yourself entertained"

Quareen then leaned back and laid her boots on the desk "Alright, you're here and let's talk business" She crossed her arms, impatiently waiting for the info. She really didn't want to do this more than she had to

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 04:31 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Sapphire smiled as she never had a boring drop. Yes the last meeting goes good but it's after that or getting to into the arias that cause problems. “yes, i got a shipment for you and your crew. It's in the ship but may take the crew to unload. Your friend said it was a very special load that you’ll like.”

Sapphire looked at the hat on the table. “hell you just took that didn't ya. I never will understand the excitement you people get by messing with them.” she looked at the door than back at the woman. “so you want to check out the goods or are ya just going to give me the address?”
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 02:51 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen listened half heartedly while inspecting her fingernails, the occasional mhm and yes was heard and she hoped the dealer doesn't mind it. There would be some problems if she minded.
But now she wondered wich friend send her the weapons and resources, maybe it was that guy she met In a Bar to get her onto a space station. She sighed since she knew she got her hopes up, it was probably just a weapon delivery from one of the many Drosden fleets own weapon factories.

Now the Dealer seemed to acknowledge that it is Strange that a pirate has a cop cap, She smiled and kicked her feet onto the ground again "You do know we are on the capital of the Drosden fleet? Here there are no police. Only criminals like you and I"
Quareen also kept track of where the dealer was looking just to make sure she didn't look for some allies that plan on assassinating her.

"Yeah I'd like to check out the things I buy before I get them delivered" Now Quareen was tapping her heel on the floor out of rhythm waiting to go and see the Delivery.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 11:49 AM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

“I make deliveries all across the galaxy. Usuly I don’t have the time to get all the information on a place expesuly if I do’t want tracked. I also know that just cause your in an outlaws den bon’t mean that your safe from spys and bounty hunters.” she said standing up. “They already been bought. As i said the delivery was a gift from a friend.”

She than put up her hood and left the bar as she led the woman to where she had left the ship. “shilds down. Oppen bay.” She spoke into her arm band. Instantly her ship appeared and the cargo bay oppened.

Sapphire instantly whent aboard and motioned to the crates. Most where marked with the Phoenix or medical symbol. All the crates had guns, amo or explosives of some sort.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 01:44 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen nodded after letting the Dealer speak her sentence, she could atleast inform her of how things go around here "Yeah sure spies, bounty hunters anything of the sort. They .don´t.have the guts.to come here." Quareen made sure to keep eye contact to be more menacing, just to pepper in the fact that the Dealer wouldn´t even dare to cross her.

She only watched as the dealer made her way out of the Bar, on the way out she noticed A couple staring lovingly at eachother. But she wasn´t focused on seeing love, there was a small Glass of whiskey inbetween the two. Not even looking her haand swiped away the Glass leaving the couple confused on what just happened.

Following the Dealer out of the Bar she was impressed by the technological advancement that at first glance low live dealer actually had, maybe she can do more business with her. Quareen drank the whiskey then threw the Class away before stepping inside the Cargo bay of the ship. Instantly she noticed all of the Pheonix Logos on the Crates, probably to build a brand or something "I see...so did everything arrive without any damage?"
Quareen made clear before she finished the deal that she expected everything to be in top condition or else she would get a 25% off.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 12:37 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

She could say it was safe all she wanted but sapphire would not change her mind. She also did not look like she was scared of a whisky stilling pirate. But on both notes she kept her mouth shut as she knew that angering a client was a bad idea.

“everything arrived safely. I guarantee nothing is broke or missing. You are free to look for your self if you’d like.” Sapphire said as she walked over to a create and unstrapped it before lifting the lid to revel a long soft pice of packing foam. She would role off the foam to revill two new shinny guns. “your friend said that you would like them.” the guns would not have amo in them but there were other creats that were full of amo. Sapphire would cross her arms and wait fir the other to stait her thoughts.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 03:39 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen was anxiously tapping her foot on the Steel grade, this whole inspection thing seemed to be awfully sure that nothing went wrong. On the other Hand Quareen understood why the dealer would make it seem like everything was perfect, people had to advertise their Product somehow...Although that wouldn´t be profitable for her.

So she leaned against a couple of stacked crates and crossed her arms while eyeing the rest of the Cargo carefully
"You know...that one crate could be a freak accident. You could have just made sure that one Crate was fine while all the other crates hold nothing but hay and iron scraps."
She remembered the time a former dealer tried to play her, he ended up mutilated in a river a few hours later.

She walked towards the smuggler staring her down "You listen to me...When i see one thing that isn´t up to standart i recieve a 25% Off. You do remember the Phone Call, right?" In the back of her mind she wondered what her friend actually sent, besides weapons and ammo. The Friend promised that there´ll be another thing inside of the Cargo.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 09:10 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Sapphire was not surprised that the pirate was so particular and accusing. She had been warned and has had tricky clients before and knew best just to play along. She was not scared of the threats and it was ovious that she had a pride in her work. “Please tell me what I would gain by mixing your delivery with hay and scrap medal, but watever suits your fancy. If you can find anything broken, scratched, or missing, the entire shipment is yours free of charge.”

Yes she remembered the phone call. The first thing she noted was not to mess up the order. Sapphire had been more couscous with this order than others and knew good and well the entire shipment had no flaws. If anything it was above standard. Now she knew she was forgetting something and she thought for a second before she remembered what she had forgotten.

She pulled a note from her inside jacket pocket abd handed it to the woman that was now just a few feat away. “your friend said to give you this as you oppen this package over here.” she said before making her way over to the corner. She pointed to a specific create. “I was told that you were to be the only one to oppen it. And for the record before you accuse me of setting up a bomb or something were still on my ship and I am still in strikeing range.” she said. She may not have oppened it but she had scaned it to be sure it would not explode.

Sapphire may be young but she was not stupid. This ship was her pride and joy. There was nothing worth destroying her ship over.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 04:01 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen was mildly impressed by the Confidence of the dealer. She must be a Veteran to the Business "...Okay, lf you think everything is fine..." While still staring down the Dealer Quareen whipped out a Phone "Boys, The Delivery arrived. Get ready to pick up the Entire cargo in 5. If anybody drops a crate they're dead" Without letting the one she called respond she hung up and stuffed it back into her pocket before finally breaking eye contact, she obviously wasn't going to be intimidated that easiy.

Now to the Main Attraction. Quareen snatched the note out of The Dealers hands and walked toward the Crate, it was a Metal Crate with a pin lock. She opened the paper and put what was on the note in the Pin Lock. The Crates locks snapped open with a loud Clunk.
Lifting the Lit There laid a Seemingly normal Sniper, but Quareen knew what it was.
She knew she was going to have a great time with that thing.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 08:50 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Well it would seam the client was more than happy with the cargo. Expesuly the special thing. It would seam her work had came to an end as the men would carry off the goods. This was actually way easier than it should be. Well besides the fact her client was a rather picky pirate but that was to be expected.

Sapphire awaited the crew to come. She walked over to the first create she oppened and made sure to shut it before going and unstrapping the cargo. Her armband buzzed and immediately sapphire looked at the notification. “how many are in your crew again?” she said as she typed on her arm.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 06:28 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Just looking at the Gun and the features it holds she could tell that it was from the personal weapon producer that exclusively produces for the fleet. She knew it was a great decision to keep him alive after Making a flawed Pistol, there was simply no room for error when the Fleet expects Weapons.

There was a button right over the trigger, as Quareen pressed it the Visor folded together leaving only a part of the Once Sniper Visor as a Red dot Visor. On the other side of the gun the Barrel of the Gun slid into the Gun abit leaving a shorter Barrel as a remnant of a Sniper but Quareen had a feeling it turned into an automatic rifle now. She smiled.

Still inspecting her new toy she answered to the dealer "About Ten men, maybe 5 comming to pick this up, why?"

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 09:09 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

“we got incoming. About 15 to 20.”Sapphire did not look up as she started to say commands. “Phoenix, stage one defiance. Slit five.” she would say and the ship would respond by raising the cargo ramp just enough where no one can get on the ship or shoot up the cargo. The bace shield came up on the outside.

“you know this group?” she said as the picture of a few of one of the men poped up on her arm. “may want to alert your crew. On the other hand it gives you the chance to test out your new toy.” she said, pointing to the back. There was still a good sized slit oppen were the ramp was to close at.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 04:01 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen Sighed and relaxed for abit "God dammit these Hounds don't know when to quit their shit..."
She started to get more aggressive taking out her phone from her pocket again. She started to type in the number of her Squad, with each type there was the fear that either Quareen would break her index finger or the phone. Holding it up to her Half ear the elf started to stomp around in circles waiting for the man to pick up... it took awhile. But finally somebody picked up "Yeah it's your Boss on the phone...GET THE FUCK OVER HERE THE HOUNDS ARE BACK TRYING TO START SHIT, IF Y'ALL WON'T GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OVER HERE I SWEAR TO THE NONEXISTENT GOD..." she stared at the Smuggler not sure if she should go on with what she was going to say. After thinking about it she just said"... I will do unspeakable things. It's all you need to know"

She then started to search inside of the Crate that held her new toy. There must be some ammo in there somewhere.
Tearing out the Black styrophone casing with an imprint of the gun on it she found what she searched for, around 50 clips of like what she 25 shots? It'll be enough.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 07:21 AM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Sapphire was not surprised at how quickly the woman’s timper rose up nor did it seem that she cared for the phone or fingers that seemed to want something to brake. Sapphire would watch as the woman made her call then left the statement unfinished. The point was still there and sap did not want to know the rest of that stance.

“I don’t want to know.” she would say as she heald up her empty hands. Knowing it best not to be on the bad side of an angered outlaw. She would but her hands down and walk to the partly oppen ramp. It was not surprising when she was shot at. But eatch shot only bounced back off the ships shield she stepped back away from the oppening. “the shields are one way so dont fall off the ship. You can shoot them they cant shoot you.”

She than headed upstairs. So she could watch from a higher viewpoint. She was not a combat type person even if she can shoot. This was the first time in a long time that her ship was going to be the bace of war. Yet she did not see it as her war as she was only dilevering supplies.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 03:46 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen was Crossing her arms, wipping back and forth on her heels as soon as she heard one sided shield. She was intrigued "Hmm...So how long untill they Break Through? If they can break in at all" For her this was really important to know if she were to do what she wanted right now. She really just wanted to stand there in clear view waiting for her Crew to show up and mow down the little Puppies Barking at the Big Dog.

Now Quareen knew that if she calmed her temper the Dealer may have been more likely to do business again...But right now she had to wait untill her Crew arrived untill she collected more info about this forcefield before she goes and do something stupid. For now she´s setteling on looking at the Crates while watching the Dealer climb up a ladder...How rude.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 06:13 AM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

“The ship was made to withstand hell. Yea, she may lack guns but in spead and defiance she is unmatched. There weapons can't brake through if they wanted to. Only problem is she takes a lot of power. Phoenix will alert ya within 10 minutes of the sheild cuting off. If she alerts us grab on to something cause she will be taking to the sky.”

She said just before heading upstairs. Sapphire started to cut power to anything not important or related to the sheild. The more power not being used the longer the sheild would stay up. She would stay upstairs for a few minutes to let the woman cool down. She got the time left on the sheild before going down. “23 minutes. Think that will be enough time?”
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 04:31 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen nodded a slight smile forming as she realzied she´s able to what she wanted "23 Minutes? My crew could arrive here in a fourth of the time" She probably spoke too high of her crew. Considering most of them are probabl drunk and passed out in some shrubbery... She had to get abit stricter about the consumption of various versions of Drugs and Alcohol with her crew. Maybe a round of torture for anybody drunk on duty would be neat, atleast for the ones that get to do the torturing not so much for the Tortured...Where was she again? Oh yeah

And so Quareen sat down, Crosslegged watching the Thugs seek a way to bypass the shield. She was the first to acually pull up her gun, of course it was her new toy wich she didn´t even know herself what she was able to do with it...Time to Test it out. Taking aim the Visor was red, wich may just be impractical in some situations, but now to see how it shoots. Aiming at the Head of one of the Thugs she pulled the Triiger, the shot was heard and the connection probably was aswell...then she realized something weird. The Thug started to Smoke out of his mouth, nose and ears. Face melting the Thug fell leaving the others speechless. Incidiary rounds.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 10:20 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Sapphire almost roled her eyes. The woman called 7 minutes ago meaning her crew should be here. Sapphire also knew that if this particular friend said the weapon was special than whatever it did to the man the woman just shot would give a kid nightmares.

Sapphire just sat ontop of one of the crates and watched as the woman had her fun. It would seem her crew had a rather large delay as time passed and thay had not shown up. “12 minutes remaining.” Sapphire would say.

Sapphire walked over to the ramp and took out her stun gun. She aimed at one of the attackers. She shot and amied at the next person. She was dead accurate with her shots even if they were not deadlythe men would be passed out.
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 06:36 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen shot down multiple bandits sending Panic into each of them, seeing their friends get shocked and then smoked from the inside out must be pretty horrifying to see. Quareen counted how many she shot and how many the dealer shot, but she couldn't help but notice that the dealer doesn't actually kill them she just knocks them out... This already made her Boring instantly.

After a while Quareen just put down her rifle next to her and cupped her chin while sitting cross-legged on the ramp, her crew took way too long to arrive here... She's gonna have to punish one or two... Or three.

Now she didn't even care about testing her rifle, she just wanted to wait for her crew now. And when you talk about the devil... A bunch of ships appeared over the Horizon and set down close to the bandits. Now it was showtime as her crew stepped out of the ships and started to fire at the Hounds.

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 10:21 AM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

Sapphire holstered her gun and walked over to a locker where she grabbed a empty backpack and some rope. As soon as the other ships arrived sapphire ordered her ship to turn off the shield and to start charging.

The bay would oppen and she would start down the ramp. She would go to the men she shot and tie their hands together before taking anything worth anything and placed it in the bag. She would then return to her ship and place the bag back in the locker and lock it.

“so what do you do if you capture a hound? I got about seven down there begging for some type of torment for attempting to shoot up my ship.”
PM
^
Bafoon
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 04:17 PM
3805cr
112 Posts

Quareen just watched the Carnage unfold wich was mearly like...20, 25 meters away. Still sitting Crosslegged on top of the ramp, she noticed that it was weirdly easy to overwhelm them. These Hounds really fell off, no competition, no fight, no victims, only dead on their side...sad.

Quareen just flicked her hands toward her Crew wich started to collect the Hounds wich were unfortunate enough to survive, now it was time to have fun when they get back to the Headquarters. She always loved to squeeze out info about Hound outposts ouf of the Goons wich were trying to Play with the big factions out of hope of getting recognized as a name to remember.

Once the Dealer returned into the Ship Quareen finally stood up and followed her to make sure she wouldn´t miss any questions asked to her.
Well enough the Dealer asked a Question.
"Let me tell you what happens with the ones that are unfortunate enough to survive an encounter with her Crew, we drag them back into the HQ, we throw them into a moshpit of Pirates and that´s it. Their fates are simply up to my Crew, and it´s never just one person the others join in...this also happens to Dealers that aren´t doing their job or sell information about us."

--------------------
PM
^
Sapphire
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 05:17 PM
Human/demon
Smuggler
5500cr
178 Posts

“gess i have nothing to fear than.” she said at the threat. She was oviously not intimidated as she had nothing to fear. “Well the cargo is ready to go if your crew is going to collect it.” she would say streaching out her hand ready for the credits she was promised.

Sapphire was not one to be challenged. If a crew of pirates were all she had to face than she would do well. Military trained since birth and streat rulls and gaing fights for the last three had made her what she was. And if her demon side came out than flames and her strength would be the least of there problems.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll