Welcome to Convergence, a galaxy of battles and politics. Numerous Factions contest planets each for their own purposes. Will you join one and assist their conquests? Or will you become a Lone Wolf and carve your own path to becoming a Galactic Legend? Almost anything is possible in the Galaxy of Convergence.

Jump into our Science-Fantasy universe and join other writers to create compelling galactic stories, or just have some fun! We recommend joining our Discord for the best plotting experience.

Admins

Moderators

Directories
RPG InitiativeRPG-D

Main Affiliates
RPSiteAwardsRevaliir

Previously
A deadly virus affecting both organics and robotics swept the northern sectors of the Galaxy, sparking a war between the afflicted and the remaining factions. After nearly a year of defensive battles and co-ordinated operations, the war finally ended at the Battle of Ruin. The end of the war saw increased relations between the GSU, Imperium and Santori as they all agreed on a two year ceasefire to mend the damages caused by the crisis.

After these two years the factions signed the Santori Accords, an agreement proclaiming their united efforts to uphold Celestial law, including the protection of innocent life in case of another galactic threat. Following this meeting the Highrock Clans decided to join the Santori Protectorate, expanding their territory by almost double.

Galactic Date
Whilst each planet has their own personal Dates and Times, most of them adhere to the Galactic Standard Calendar when communicating with eachother.

Galactic Year

Galactic Month
February

Current Events
The Reich, a returning faction of magic-haters, resurface and initiate a purge of the planet Ordriey, destroying it entirely in the process. This event has made all of the Major Factions uneasy, even though each of them has bigger concerns of their own. Not only are there issues for these powers to deal with, but more factions are rising from the ashes of the Helix War, populating the galaxy once again.

Meanwhile, the Celestial Architect Sam'anar has discovered a way to reverse large parts of the Convergence, sending back many of the planets it had brought into the galaxy. Whilst this move has saved many from unwanted threats, it has also shifted the layout of the galaxy drastically. Because of this, new star-charts have been drawn out with Hyperlanes, allowing them to show the quickest and safest routes between planets.

Important Wiki Links

Species List Current Factions Magic Types War Records

Wiki Spotlight

The Varanus are a extra-galactic bipedal reptilian species with genetic ties to dragons,once having an natural affinity for magic that now remains mostly forgotten.There exists two major subspecies of the Varanus each with their own distinctions and roles in society.

Wiki Rules

Only Staff may make any additions, edits, or changes to this wiki. Any attempts to edit this Wiki are logged and will be punished.
Do not pester Staff for your lore to be added, this Wiki is for core/legacy lore only.
Do not steal any of the lore created and stored here. It is the property of its creators.

Official Wiki

Enter the Wiki

Add Reply
New Poll

Phantasmal Rehabilitation
Hypatia Leontina
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 09:46 PM
Relic Hunter
Human
Psychic/Mage
Member Inventory: View
400cr
12 Posts
Awards: None

Hypatia strolled up to the sleek looking hospital. It was relatively new, but in her opinion it looked like they had poured quite a bit of money into it. That being said the procedures done in the hospital were relatively new as well. Most of them were a tab bit experimental, and none were guaranteed to work right. Though it was the only place that would accept a patient in as bad of condition as Nikolai was. So Hypatia brought him here to have him treated. Now she came here with much less worry to visit her friend during his rehabilitation. She entered the hospital through the large automatic doors at the front of the building. She then entered the elevator after waving to the woman working at the front desk. She got out of the elevator on the fifth floor walking down the hall. She eventually came upon room three forty the one Nikolai had been staying in. She walked in and quickly shut the door before speaking. “Hey Nik guess what I brought you.” She said looking around not seeing Nik anywhere. “Hey Nik you in here?”
PM
^
Nikolai Orlov
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 10:19 PM
600cr
16 Posts

Nik sat there watching himself in the mirror that was in the bathroom, he was dying of boredom in this place. Nothing to do except rehab, talk to a therapist and work on his rehab. Not a lot of time to himself either as nurses and doctors kept checking on him twenty four seven. Even in the middle of the night. He heard Hypatia call out for him and so he would go out of the bathroom and swear nothing he wasn’t there so he sat back down in his bed crossing his arms as he waited until after a minute he reforms into a visible being. He smiles some, “What offering did you bring the god of this room. As for your second question, it’s like I’m chained down like a damned prisoner does it look like I’m going anywhere?” He’d motions towards the door as if he’s talking about the nurses and doctors, “They keep checking in on me as if I’m about to crock like a frog.” He’d chuckle, “What’s up Hypatia?” He’d get comfortable in bed again not wanting the docs to know what was going on, particularly him being up and about against their orders.
PM
^
Hypatia Leontina
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 11:41 PM
Relic Hunter
Human
Psychic/Mage
400cr
12 Posts

Hypatia jumped back as Nik suddenly appeared on the bed. “Jeez Mr. God of This Room don’t scare me like that.” She said before sitting in the chair next to the bed. “I see you still haven’t got over that ghost problem. Well I have something that might just help with that...” She said reaching into her bag pulling out a bottle of whiskey. “Might be able to stay here longer if you have something to stay for.” She pulls two small plastic cups out of her bag pouring drinks into them. She hands one to Nik with a smirk. “If you want we could always just break you out of this place anyways. Not much they can do to help that I can’t. Hell I might be able to help you control this stuff better than they can with all my magic.” She poured the cup of whiskey in her mouth drinking it all. “What do you say pal?” She said pouring herself another drink.
PM
^
Nikolai Orlov
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 11:54 PM
600cr
16 Posts

“Tempting.” He’d drink his whiskey enjoying the flavour. “Though what else should I wear instead of hospital gowns? People woul definetly be turning their heads if they see a gowned man poofing everywhere and walking down a street dressed like a ghost on Halloween.” He’d chuckle, “Like an ipifany.” As he was saying that he would disappear again and reappear on the window fiel seeing that his whiskey had spilt on his bed. “Lets see what would happen if I get wasted one day.” He’d say frowning at his cup as he walked over to pick it up with his cybernetic arm, it was still a bit shaken but not earthquake shaking anymore. He’d get to work taking off the sheets of his bed. “The nurses and doctors watch me like I’m a juicy mouse and they are the vipers, I’m about to jump out that window. Did you bring any clothes for me to blend in some what?” He was seriously considering escaping this hell hole. Just the thought of breathing fresh air made him go crazy for being outside.
PM
^
Hypatia Leontina
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 12:05 AM
Relic Hunter
Human
Psychic/Mage
400cr
12 Posts

Hypatia reached into her bag feeling around for clothing. “Hmm nothing in here. Besides what are you gonna accomplish jumping out of that window. Just cause your a ghost now doesn’t mean you can throw caution to the wind, or yourself for that matter.” She said chuckling a bit. She took another drink of whiskey before offering Nikolai another cup. “Let’s try something. Before you can drink this whiskey you have to hold the cup for thirty seconds. If you phase out and it falls I’ll catch it and you have to start again. I figure if you want the whiskey bad enough maybe this might work.” She said proud of herself for having such a good idea. “Hospital might as well give me a job right now.” She said to herself with a smirk.
PM
^
Nikolai Orlov
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 12:21 AM
600cr
16 Posts

“I’m not a complete ghost, just ghostly issues.” Nikolai would comment taking the cup and looking at it longingly, “Can’t we just like cast a spell or ask the nurses or docs if they got any new medicines or whatever they want to poke into me?” He’d ask concentrating on the cup of whaikey taking the game serious, “Though this is atleast something to do other than watch people walk by I suppose.” He’d ask before disappearing again and reappearing looking frustrated. “Hand me the bottle I’m getting wasted. Fuck this ghost issues. I’ll cope.” He has been trying to figure out ways to fix the issue somewhat for the last month after he felt good enough to move around, he’d even do exercises against the judgement of the doctors who deemed it too early still. He hated feeling so out of shape because of their procedures and treatments.
PM
^
Hypatia Leontina
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 01:09 AM
Relic Hunter
Human
Psychic/Mage
400cr
12 Posts

Hypatia handed him the bottle with a small frown. “Hmm I’m sure there’s some way you can gain control over that.” Hypatia took a sip of what remained of her cup. She sat deep in thought about how to help Nikolai. “Hmm...” She said aloud tapping her fingers on the table next to her. She reached down placing her hand on her cards. “Hermit, Priestess lend me a hand.” The hermit and priestess suddenly appeared in their non physical forms in front of her. “I’m sure you know the details of what’s going on so far? So what could be done to keep him tied here physically?” They looked him over up and down discussing possible things with each other. Though Nikolai could neither hear nor see the spirits despite their extremely close proximity. They turned to look at Hypatia before speaking together. “You could possibly create some sort of crystal object. The natural magic nature of the crystals would allow for enough power to be channeled for this sort of thing.” The Hermit said before the Priestess quickly finished the statement. “This would require the use of a series of runes however. May I suggest conferring with the Hierophant for this?” Hypatia nodded placing her hand once again on her cards. She quickly called forth the spirit of the Hierophant. “I need your expertise with runes. We need to tie him to the physical plane. To do this we’ve decided on using crystals but we will need some runes to place on it. Can you show me which runes we will need to make?” The Hierophant nodded making his floating book move in front of Hypatia. It opened up its pages flying until they stopped on a rune page. It then moved to other pages each with a different rune as the Hierophant explained what each one did and why it was necessary. “This one will change power control from you to the man allowing for separation from you without dissapation. This rune will increase the power amplification of the crystal I suggest two on each piece. Lastly this rune serve as an anchor to the rings. It is important because it’s what will keep him here.” The Hierophant smiles closing the book and pushing his glasses up. “Thanks everybody let’s try this out.” She said holding out her hand. She began to form multiple small crystal pieces. Two were rings which were inscribed with power amplification runes. One was a necklace inscrIbed with the rune which would tether him. Lastly was an earring which switched control from Hypatia to Nikolai. It would allow him to activate a deactivate the effects of the other pieces. Though it would also drain him of magic energy anytime his body would attempt to disappear while they were active. “Here Nik put these on we want to see if these will work for you.” She said handing him the four pieces of crystal jewelry. They were designed in such a way that Hypatia figured would be to Niks liking. “If you want I can make a matching earring so you can have two, but it won’t actually have any effect.”
PM
^
Nikolai Orlov
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 08:15 PM
600cr
16 Posts

Nikolai took the jewelry from his friend and examined them curiously. He did not give away what the truly thought about them given recent events. The jewels were black like obsidian amd with faint blue and electric blue runes in them, each one different depending on the rune. He’d smile and start the put on the earring, necklace and the rings on his remaining normal fingers, just out of worrythat a metal finger won’t really allow much grip for the rings which he did not want to lose. He’d take a cup and pour more whiskey into it, “Lets see if this work huh friend?” He’d smile and take a nice big swig, “Good stuff!” He’d smile and fill up another glass, “Maybe you just became one of my tickets out of here Hypatia.” He’d say after a minute happily. “Thanks friend. Now just got to get through the rest of the damned rehab with this arm and we’d be back hunting in no time.” He’d laugh some feeling a bit of a buzz.
PM
^
Hypatia Leontina
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 10:23 PM
Relic Hunter
Human
Psychic/Mage
400cr
12 Posts

Hypatia smiles at her spirits before they disappeared. She looked back at Nik who was now seemingly staying here. “I don’t think I can help too much with your arm. In any event we’ll probably wanna finish off that bottle before the nurses come check on you.” She said pouring herself another glass to drink. “Let’s see about getting you up and running again sometime soon. Boss is getting a bit impatient. Of course I just shut him up by threatening to sue. Cheap bastard cares more about money than anything else.” She said drinking a lot of her glass. She was beginning to feel a tad bit tipsy, but she didn’t really care. She was just happy she could help her friend recover after his incident.
PM
^
Nikolai Orlov
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:09 PM
600cr
16 Posts

“Well tell the boss if he wants he could have my situation to see how it’s like.” Nikolai would laugh some before pouring one last glass and handing the bottle back over to Hypatia. He didn’t want to get too drunk now, then the nurse would definetly have something to complain about then! “Believe me when I say that I miss my job. Though it would be nice to get a bit of free time here and there to do other stuff.” He’d chuckle, “When you’re done with the bottle I’d like to have it to practice the arm with if you wouldn’t mind that is.”
PM
^
Hypatia Leontina
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 09:56 AM
Relic Hunter
Human
Psychic/Mage
400cr
12 Posts

“Gladly.” Hypatia said before taking the bottle from Nikolai. “Yeah some free time would be nice huh. Maybe after your finished here we can negotiate some new terms with him. Maybe we could just go work for a new company as well.” She said taking another drink of her glass. She then poured herself a final half a glass using what remained in the bottle. She then handed the empty bottle to Nik. “Your gonna use it for rehab? I also thought it was what’s inside the bottle that counted, but I guess the bottle does have other uses.” She said power okbegan by at the bottle and then at Nikolai’s arm. “Speaking of which how is your arm? Getting used to it yet?”
PM
^
Nikolai Orlov
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 08:33 PM
600cr
16 Posts

Smiling a bit Nik sighs, "Yeah any thing helps and bottlea cojld help be twist my arm round some like it used to." Nikoai looks at his arm, "Yeah. It's a big change." Clenches it a bit, "It hurts sometimes also. But the doctors said that's normal for missing limbs. I do miss having a normal arm though." He chuckles, "How have you been after the huge giant bug trying to chomp us up for dinner." He asks remebering what had happened, not a fond memory but they got the job done atleast. "Hopefully you kept yourself busy as a bee."
PM
^
Hypatia Leontina
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 03:02 PM
Relic Hunter
Human
Psychic/Mage
400cr
12 Posts

“I’ve been doing fine I suppose. I wasn’t hurt in that fight nearly as bad as you were. So for the most part I’ve just been minding the old psychic business. Though business is as slow as ever. Just ready to get back hunting with my ghost friend.” She said with a smile. “When do you think you’ll be out of here anyways? A month maybe two?” She asked hoping he would respond with something short. It wasn’t that she disliked running the psychic business. More of that relic hunting was much funner and more occupying. She was quite ready to get back to her job. Not to mention their boss was constantly nagging that they needed to get back to work. Piece of trash man was more concerned about a paycheck than human lives. Though in the end Hypatia was just glad Nik was okay after all he had been through.
PM
^
Nikolai Orlov
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 06:01 PM
600cr
16 Posts

"Seems like it, though we might have to go witj the easier ones dependng on the doctors. You know the docs, always finding ways to make life more of a pain in the ass." He laughs some, "Tell the boss he wouldn't have to wait much longer he'd soon be getting his money again." He'd set the bottle down as a nurse comes in looking at a clipboard, "So Nikolai, time for your meds.... " She would look up and see Hypatia and then the bottle of drink, "You two..." She would say looking upset and not oleased. Nik would lift his finger and world flip the empty bottle upside down, "Empty." The nurse stoll gave a spectical look. "Its for some in room rehab nurse." Nik finally says and the nurse just nods still not looking completely believing. "Anyways, here your sleeping pills and yur pain medicines." She hands him a small cup with five pills in it which he takes without question. The nurse smiles and files out hr chart, "Ma'am he's going to be asleep in a few minutes might want ti wrap up your visit." She says and walks out of the room.
PM
^
Hypatia Leontina
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 05:20 PM
Relic Hunter
Human
Psychic/Mage
400cr
12 Posts

As the nurse told her she would wanna leave Hypatia frowned a bit. “Hmm I suppose I’m gonna have to go.” She said slightly sad to Nikolai. She stood up from her seat walking towards the door a bit. She then quickly hurried back having left her bag by the seat. “I suppose I’ll head home now.” She said leaning on the side of the doorway. “Good luck with your rehab, and call me if anything happens with that jewelry. Night.” She said leaving the hospital room. She made her way downstairs exiting the hospital. After she was outside the doors she stopped walking and sighed. She looked up at the now dark night sky. She walked towards the street stopping just a few feet away. Then she hailed a cab to drive her back to her home.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll